X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka
    replied
    Garbo wrote: View Post
    I agree that it's true.. But let someone else say it. I don't know why, but it bugs me
    Anderson probably realizes he doesn't have a contract for next season. Taking an opportunity to sell himself, I guess....

Leave a comment:

• ezz_bee
    replied
    Garbo wrote: View Post
    Don't toot your own horn man!
    Except in the privacy of your own home. Then it's perfectly natural, and healthy.

Leave a comment:

• Rapstor4Life
    replied
    If we are talking Raptor for lifer let that honor go to DeRozan!

Leave a comment:

• RobertArchibald
    replied
    TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
    aaaawww, now i dont want him traded.

maybe AA will be the only Raps lifer.
    He's played for the Bobcats already.

Leave a comment:

• Garbo
    replied
    I agree that it's true.. But let someone else say it. I don't know why, but it bugs me

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    torch19 wrote: View Post
    ...Watch the Open Gym and I can guarantee you, his story is inspirational.
    100%

Also might explain his sometimes seeming desperation to make good.

Leave a comment:

• torch19
    replied
    To his defense, his story is the most inspirational. Projected to go late 1st - 2nd and ended up being undrafted; realizing that overseas is the path for him to take; switching clubs and moving to different countries year in and year out; battling in the d-league for a chance to get into the NBA. Now he's here, he's producing and he has a much better outlook on life.

Watch the Open Gym and I can guarantee you, his story is inspirational.

Leave a comment:

• Garbo
    replied
    Did anyone else flinch a little when the interviewer asked "who is the most inspirational" and Anderson replied, "me"? He may be right, but let's exercise some humility.. Same with the gym rat question. I love cockiness on the floor, but arrogance off of it is slightly annoying. Don't toot your own horn man!

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    I just want to see DeMar and Amir's car

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    What, nothing on Andrea? *sobs in corner*.
    They didn't print "who do teammates most loathe" in the final edit.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Beagle wrote: View Post
    I hope he isn't traded. A guy like him is a huge asset to a team because he's such a bargain, allowing more star power to be carried, and he just plays. A perfect second or third stinger. He can even play PF. He won't back down from anyone, is in it for the team (mostly) and very little is given up when subbing him in. He fits the team personality nicely. Did I mention how cheap he is? Giving him up would be a big mistake. Trade other pieces, but he's a great role player to have. We were lucky to find him. I think he'll be in the NBA for a few more years, hopefully with Toronto.
    I agree, he's the perfect utility man. He can fill in when guys are injured, step in and become a scorer, or when he needs to step back and pass he can do that too. Good defender, good 3 point shot. You can play him 30 minutes or not at all, and he won't bitch and moan.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    I hope he isn't traded. A guy like him is a huge asset to a team because he's such a bargain, allowing more star power to be carried, and he just plays. A perfect second or third stinger. He can even play PF. He won't back down from anyone, is in it for the team (mostly) and very little is given up when subbing him in. He fits the team personality nicely. Did I mention how cheap he is? Giving him up would be a big mistake. Trade other pieces, but he's a great role player to have. We were lucky to find him. I think he'll be in the NBA for a few more years, hopefully with Toronto.

Leave a comment:

• Rapstor4Life
    replied
    Great 3rd stringer. Get rid of Pietrue and Klieza.

Leave a comment:

• Balls of Steel
    replied
    What, nothing on Andrea? *sobs in corner*.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Interesting to hear about Lowry's in-game "coaching" strategies. We never hear much about what goes on in the huddles.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X