• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BasketballCrush
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ReubenJRD
    replied
    Whenever I see a picture our starting lineup, all that runs through my head is "Playoffs pretty please."

Leave a comment:

• BasketballCrush
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ReubenJRD
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I'd actually feel quite comfortable with Lowry running an ISO.
    If it was the beginning of the season, I would agree.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    tkfu wrote: View Post
    It's not that he's open and gets looked off, it's that his ability to catch in traffic and finish quick is not great just yet. Reminds me of Noah in that aspect (actually, he reminds me of Noah in a lot of aspects).
    His teammates don't trust him to finish is the reason he gets looked off. But he is open and he does get looked off. This wouldn't matter so much if the rest of the offense was efficient and effective but most of the possessions end up in mid-range jumpers anyway. Not saying you have to get it to him everytime (he isn't Tim Duncan) but once or twice would be nice....

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    Matt52 wrote: View Post
    This game is actually worrying me a bit:
    Me too. Wizards playing well especially at home.

Leave a comment:

• tkfu
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post
    There should be an over/under for how many times JV rolls to the paint wide open and gets looked off. Around 10.5 times a game?
    It's not that he's open and gets looked off, it's that his ability to catch in traffic and finish quick is not great just yet. Reminds me of Noah in that aspect (actually, he reminds me of Noah in a lot of aspects).

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    I except a good game from Rudy tonight. Got some rest and this kinda of a home coming game. Since Washington is like the closes NBA city to b-more. Also get him ready for Memphis tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    Which should only be ran for Rudy. Demar and Lowry aren't ideal iso players.
    I'd actually feel quite comfortable with Lowry running an ISO.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    There should be an over/under for how many times JV rolls to the paint wide open and gets looked off. Around 10.5 times a game?
    Seriously...it's embarrassing sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• Rapstor4Life
    replied
    A Healthy Lowry can run an iso pretty good, he hasnt been himself for a while now..

Leave a comment:

• ReubenJRD
    replied
    Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    ya come next training camp we should have a better established offense plus Chemistry. Lowry and JV have been shelved by injury a lot of the season so theres a very buggy offense at the moment if we cant out run people its solely based on Rudy, Demar and when healthy Lowry Isos I heard we run pretty much 60% Iso plays.
    Which should only be ran for Rudy. Demar and Lowry aren't ideal iso players.

Leave a comment:

• Rapstor4Life
    replied
    ya come next training camp we should have a better established offense plus Chemistry. Lowry and JV have been shelved by injury a lot of the season so theres a very buggy offense at the moment if we cant out run people its solely based on Rudy, Demar and when healthy Lowry Isos I heard we run pretty much 60% Iso plays.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Of course, they'd have to pass to him one of the 15-20 times he's wide open in the post or on the roll....

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    JV needs another one of these:

Of course, they'd have to pass to him one of the 15-20 times he's wide open in the post or on the roll....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X