No announcement yet.

Final: Toronto Raptors 112 - Denver Nuggets 130

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still, a good game by Raptors so far, specially from the second unit. For the second half, whoever gets better defense will win and let's hope is the Raptors .
    Is Pops going to play tonight?

Comment

insight_tor wrote: View Post
      Is Pops going to play tonight?
      Unless we get into foul trouble, I don't see him playing tonight. So far Amir and Sonny have been doing a bang up job backing up the forwards. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

BTW, did anyone hear Jack's song for Marco?

*singing* "Anything you can do, I can do Belinelli" ..... I laughed out loud when I heard him singing that after Marco was matching three pointers with J.R. LOL

Comment

Moving forward, Bosh has to get more touches in the second half and get to the free throw line. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Bosh has been to the charity stripe yet tonight.

Comment

Err, Melo is a stone cold killah.
          Onions baby, onions.

Comment

Karl's doing a great job in isolating his guys on offense. He's picked on Jose, Belinelli and Wright all night. Clearing one side and moving the ball for one-on-one looks.

Comment

If we can't start the 4th Q with D and Effort then kiss the 10 remaining minutes goodbye.
              Onions baby, onions.

Comment

Game over? I'm a believer but as soon as we bring in our army of Bosh, Bargs and Jose they bring in Melo, Billups and Nene. Gotta work.
                Onions baby, onions.

Comment

I'm usually not the type to lay blame on coaching, but Jay's lack of substitutions in the 3rd quarter especially with Bosh and Andrea hurt us significantly. He ran them into the ground which weakened our defense substantially and increased the lead for the Nuggets. He definitely should of at least put Amir in for some PT. If anything, Johnson deserved it.

Comment

Too little too late for Andrea to wake up.

Comment

You know is garbage time when POB gets on floor
                      Good first half, unfortunately Bosh&Co didn't came back from locker with enough energy to stand up against a really good Denver Nuggets. Great game from DeRozan, career high in points!

Comment

Now the Nuggets are just embarrassing us.

Although I did laugh at Smith's bow and blowing kisses to the crowd. LOL

Comment

Working...
                        X