Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc
    replied
    Now the Nuggets are just embarrassing us.

Although I did laugh at Smith's bow and blowing kisses to the crowd. LOL

Leave a comment:

• insight_tor
    replied
    You know is garbage time when POB gets on floor
    Good first half, unfortunately Bosh&Co didn't came back from locker with enough energy to stand up against a really good Denver Nuggets. Great game from DeRozan, career high in points!

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Too little too late for Andrea to wake up.

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    I'm usually not the type to lay blame on coaching, but Jay's lack of substitutions in the 3rd quarter especially with Bosh and Andrea hurt us significantly. He ran them into the ground which weakened our defense substantially and increased the lead for the Nuggets. He definitely should of at least put Amir in for some PT. If anything, Johnson deserved it.

Leave a comment:

• TorontoForever
    replied
    Game over? I'm a believer but as soon as we bring in our army of Bosh, Bargs and Jose they bring in Melo, Billups and Nene. Gotta work.

Leave a comment:

• TorontoForever
    replied
    If we can't start the 4th Q with D and Effort then kiss the 10 remaining minutes goodbye.

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Karl's doing a great job in isolating his guys on offense. He's picked on Jose, Belinelli and Wright all night. Clearing one side and moving the ball for one-on-one looks.

Leave a comment:

• TorontoForever
    replied
    Err, Melo is a stone cold killah.

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Moving forward, Bosh has to get more touches in the second half and get to the free throw line. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Bosh has been to the charity stripe yet tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    insight_tor wrote: View Post
    Is Pops going to play tonight?
    Unless we get into foul trouble, I don't see him playing tonight. So far Amir and Sonny have been doing a bang up job backing up the forwards. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

BTW, did anyone hear Jack's song for Marco?

*singing* "Anything you can do, I can do Belinelli" ..... I laughed out loud when I heard him singing that after Marco was matching three pointers with J.R. LOL

Leave a comment:

• insight_tor
    replied
    Still, a good game by Raptors so far, specially from the second unit. For the second half, whoever gets better defense will win and let's hope is the Raptors .
    Is Pops going to play tonight?

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Not sure TF, but I know some other members were having problems with the chat. Apparently some had to change browsers.

Considering Melo, Nene and Smith are killing us. I'm very surprised we're tied. My only fear right now is Billups getting hot. If so, Denver might pull away from us.

I'm loving the minutes guys like Amir and Sonny have given us tonight too. As much as Marco's 3's helped, Denver took every opportunity to exploit him. Hopefully that was because he was gassed.

All we need of for Bosh to wake-up and we stand a good chance to win this game too.

Leave a comment:

• TorontoForever
    replied
    Hey, the chat on RR doesn't work for me now. This has been going on for a few games. Anyways... JR killed us outside, Nene is killing us inside and Carmelo is all over. Bosh looks a bit hesitant. Can't back down just cause they're a big team. Go at them with all you got.

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Dave wrote: View Post
    Does Chris Bosh look tired tonight?
    He does look a little tired. I guess its the altitude.

Marco's forcing things tonight. He has to be a little more patience and do like DeMar and run off some more screens. The picks are there, but Marco's standing still tonight.

Either way, so far so good. We need the second unit to play like they have the last couple games.

Leave a comment:

• Dave
    replied
    Does Chris Bosh look tired tonight?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X