replied
    themasao wrote: View Post
    that comma put da team on its back!
    lol

Leave a comment:

• themasao
    replied
    Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Should be a win the Raps have something to prove after what they just did on the road or not the are going to come out intense I just wish they had a killer instinct throughout games though Raps always stomp on the throat and seemingly feel pity and make a game out of things, I want a statement blowout win against the Cavs tonight.
    FoxMachine wrote: View Post
    punctuation is a beautiful thing
    That comma put da team on its back!

Leave a comment:

• ReubenJRD
    replied
    If Toronto doesn't win this game, I can tell you playoff dreams are going to be impossible to touch. Blowing two games against two -.500 teams is unacceptable, especially because Kyrie is out tonight. Sense of urgency tonight Raptors!

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    Should be a win the Raps have something to prove after what they just did on the road or not the are going to come out intense I just wish they had a killer instinct throughout games though Raps always stomp on the throat and seemingly feel pity and make a game out of things, I want a statement blowout win against the Cavs tonight.
    punctuation is a beautiful thing

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    Not related to this game but the Pacer incident Hibbert batted Curry off like a bug on his plate. Kudos to Curry for trying though lol, seems Indiana always has these rumbles. Is Granger back yet? cause that means Indi has a pretty amazing team, but everyoe already knew that.

On topic

yeah granger has been back for two games.. he had a bad first game and not sure how he did last night

Leave a comment:

• Rapstor4Life
    replied
    Not related to this game but the Pacer incident Hibbert batted Curry off like a bug on his plate. Kudos to Curry for trying though lol, seems Indiana always has these rumbles. Is Granger back yet? cause that means Indi has a pretty amazing team, but everyoe already knew that.

On topic

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    FoxMachine wrote: View Post
    a little off topic but anybody hear if hibbert is being suspended for pushing curry to the ground in last nights game? he was ejected from the game but I wonder if there is a suspension also.. if it is a two game suspension that could help us
    No official word yet....

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    a little off topic but anybody hear if hibbert is being suspended for pushing curry to the ground in last nights game? he was ejected from the game but I wonder if there is a suspension also.. if it is a two game suspension that could help us

Leave a comment:

• themasao
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Tell that to the bulls
    You misunderstand me. I'm not saying they won't lose (see: Washington Wizards). I'm saying if they do, they deserve every bit of the vitriol and histrionics that will most certainly come their way (including my fair share).

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    themasao wrote: View Post
    Kyrie officially out according to CBS: http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...gainst-toronto

This game just became unforgivable to lose. UNFORGIVABLE.
    Tell that to the bulls

Leave a comment:

• themasao
    replied
    Also, kinda ironic having Shaun Livingston replace a PG with a knee injury....

Leave a comment:

• themasao
    replied
    Kyrie officially out according to CBS: http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...gainst-toronto

This game just became unforgivable to lose. UNFORGIVABLE.

Leave a comment:

• Rapstor4Life
    replied
    Telfair has also been on teams that his skill/style of play doesn't compliment arguably this is the most athletic Roster he has had a chance to play with he could redeem himself here.

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    True but I would rather him out there than Lucas making the ball move than just stick.
    i definitely want to see what telfair can bring. decent passing and super speedy. just a shame he didn't reach anywhere near all the media hype he got. he always ends up in those "top draft busts" lists

Leave a comment:

Working...
X