Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Casey is getting on my last nerve

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Casey is getting on my last nerve

    I don't even know what to say. His substitutions, late game management, anything and everything to do with Bags, hypocrisy in the whole pound the rock state of mind... It's literally driving me crazy now.
    @sweatpantsjer

  • #2
    How do you feel about Jerry Sloan? Can we start a movement to get MLSE to throw a bucket of cash at him? I think he'd be a great coach for this team.

    Comment


    • #3
      BC is trying to boost his value and Bargs has to play. Is the only reason why I see him getting minutes at all DC has been here before hes a great coach seen in in Dallas and Minnesota pretty sure some strings are being pulled plus he has nothing to work with sub wise...

      Comment


      • #4
        I might be one of the few optimists that still support Casey, I feel like this team has no identity. I mean are they the run-and-gun team...they could be, or ugly offence but good defense team...sure, small-ball heavy... hell no without a 3point threat. The team is just going by some growing pain with the new additions. And Casey needs some kind of Offensive Wiz Coordinator, anybody to fix these awful rotations. Hopefully he is just playing Bargs and Anderson to up both their trade values and ship both of em out together for something half decent. hopefully...
        "If thats what you say bruh"- Russel Westbrook

        Comment


        • #5
          It's tough to criticize when i don't know what is going on behind the scenes.

          That said, JV needs more 4th quarter minutes.

          I still think its BC who needs to go before Casey though, he provided such a one-dimensional team.

          Comment


          • #6
            ceez wrote: View Post
            I don't even know what to say. His substitutions, late game management, anything and everything to do with Bags, hypocrisy in the whole pound the rock state of mind... It's literally driving me crazy now.
            I'm speechless when it comes to Casey's rotations. I don't know what else to say.

            #FreeJV, #PlayJVin4thQ
            #FireDC (come hell or high water)
            #NOextensionforBC (needs no explanation)

            Nuff said! Goodnight RR!

            Comment


            • #7
              Keep DC, just give him what he needs to be successful. He's forced to play Bargnani, and clearly he's throwing his value down the drain along with the shit he's producing on the court. #No3rdYearOption

              Comment


              • #8
                The problem with this team isn't just Casey. It's also our bench! It's too inconsistent! If you have noticed our loss to Cleveland and Washington, our bench does absolutely nothing. If you have noticed our wins against like the Knicks, Pacers, and Nuggets, there was always two or three people off the bench that contributed (mainly Lucas and Anderson). However, they are both insanely inconsistent players. Because of the Gay trade, we basically crippled our bench production.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                  The problem with this team isn't just Casey. It's also our bench! It's too inconsistent! If you have noticed our loss to Cleveland and Washington, our bench does absolutely nothing. If you have noticed our wins against like the Knicks, Pacers, and Nuggets, there was always two or three people off the bench that contributed (mainly Lucas and Anderson). However, they are both insanely inconsistent players. Because of the Gay trade, we basically crippled our bench production.
                  They need to stop relying on Gay and DeRozan to play clutch......these games are making the last stretch of the regular season painful to watch. I don't think I'll even catch the lakers game.....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                    Keep DC, just give him what he needs to be successful. He's forced to play Bargnani, and clearly he's throwing his value down the drain along with the shit he's producing on the court. #No3rdYearOption
                    Yeah, right... And he is also forced to sit JV in the 4th quarters without any reason... On the other hand, everyone knows that Bargnani can't rebound and he is poor defender too, so even if DC is forced to play him, why the hell he let AB to play in a small lineups alongside no rebounders and no post defenders?!?!?!?! That's ridiculous... It looks like the coach staff only wants to highlight Bargnani's weaknesses
                    Last edited by japetas; Thu Feb 28, 2013, 08:22 AM.
                    (Sorry for poor English )

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                      The problem with this team isn't just Casey. It's also our bench! It's too inconsistent! If you have noticed our loss to Cleveland and Washington, our bench does absolutely nothing. If you have noticed our wins against like the Knicks, Pacers, and Nuggets, there was always two or three people off the bench that contributed (mainly Lucas and Anderson). However, they are both insanely inconsistent players. Because of the Gay trade, we basically crippled our bench production.
                      I can't disagree with you generally in that the players ultimately play the game. And yesterday as well as against Washington they were bad

                      BUT

                      Casey cost is the game yesterday with his rotations. I've never seen a game like the one yesterday.

                      It was idiodic coaching and any casual fan wouldn't even have made some of the decisions which he did yesterday.

                      I'm like him a lot but he is showing that he struggles to manage player egos

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        respectdmadman wrote: View Post
                        I might be one of the few optimists that still support Casey, I feel like this team has no identity. I mean are they the run-and-gun team...they could be, or ugly offence but good defense team...sure, small-ball heavy... hell no without a 3point threat. The team is just going by some growing pain with the new additions. And Casey needs some kind of Offensive Wiz Coordinator, anybody to fix these awful rotations. Hopefully he is just playing Bargs and Anderson to up both their trade values and ship both of em out together for something half decent. hopefully...
                        Anderson doesn't have a contract next year. He's an unrestricted free agent, not trade bait.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                          Keep DC, just give him what he needs to be successful. He's forced to play Bargnani, and clearly he's throwing his value down the drain along with the shit he's producing on the court. #No3rdYearOption
                          Forced?? by who?? I don't think anyone is forcing him. I think he's trying to get him going. Playing Andrea was not his worst decision last night. Playing Andrea as a sole big is a mistake. Sitting JV who was carrying the D, that's a mistake. Staggering rotations so that bench lineups end up stagnant on both ends of the floor, that's a mistake.

                          Look, clearly BC takes a lot of blame for putting together this roster....but the coach has to know what he's working with. JV did not have foul trouble late in the game. No one on the bench was playing well, and small ball was not successful AT ALL. When a coach can't recognize things that are happening right in front of him, that's a problem. I mean, the best unit on the night was clearly the starting 5, and they weren't on during the 4th together at all.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            the best unit on the night was clearly the starting 5, and they weren't on during the 4th together at all.
                            I didn't notice this (as I chose to watch the hockey game in frustration), but that's a glaring coaching problem when the team's 5 best players aren't on the floor to close games.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              I didn't notice this (as I chose to watch the hockey game in frustration), but that's a glaring coaching problem when the team's 5 best players aren't on the floor to close games.
                              And again, not just 5 best players, but also clearly the best unit on the night that was beating the other team with relative ease almost all the time they were on the floor. I can understand even not wanting JV (or any rookie) in down the stretch...but still, that he didn't give that unit at least a 4-5 minute run in the 4th is retarded.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X