X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balls of Steel
    replied
    T.Dot wrote: View Post
    Im not making excuses for him, his defense had alot to be desired. It could've been masked a little if JV was brought in, I don't understand why he hadn't played. If he could bench AB for not playing well, what about Derozan?
    Demar had an ass of a game too. Couldn't keep his man in front of him. Where was JL3 to spread the floor? Oh yes, being a cheerleader. Thanks Casey. Like I said, they should just start AB the rest of the way to showcase him for the offseason.

Leave a comment:

• T.Dot
    replied
    Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    Ok, dudette. Sorry my mind reading skills was off tonight. As for Bargs, the wide open shots missed is one thing. The failure to box out the likes of Ilyasova and Sanders while leaving his front court mate in Amir is left to fend for himself until he fouled out. I don't know why JV was nailed to the bench when all night long, second chance points was eating the Raps.

Demar lost the ball too much and couldn't finish and Casey is once again outmatched in Xs and Os. Sorry dudette, call it how it is.
    Im not making excuses for him, his defense had alot to be desired. It could've been masked a little if JV was brought in, I don't understand why he hadn't played. If he could bench AB for not playing well, what about Derozan?

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Whose fault is it today?

a) Casey
    b) Refs
    c) Alan Anderson
    d) A good mixture of all of the above
    e) Primo Pasta and sos..
    Casey. The entire starting unit with the exception of AB played the entire 2nd half and OT. Those guys were gassed at the end. JV didn't play in the 2nd half, Ross didn't play, Lucas barely played. And it's not like the starters were playing well, DeRozan played like garbage. And as usual was nowhere to be found when the team needed him the most but yet he played 46mins.

And i really want to hate on AA but i can't. AA was chucking/forcing shots left and right. He's made some but also missed a lot of crucial ones. But i guess AA's chucking ways is ok for the coach.

Leave a comment:

• Balls of Steel
    replied
    I didn't realize that showcasing a player past the trade deadline is any team's priority, especially when they're trying to sneak in the playoffs. They can kiss that goodbye now. Might as well give Bargs back his 42 mins and 20 shots while the rooks rot at the end of the bench. Heck, let's just extend BC too while we're at it.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    Oh, and BTW, here's hoping Milwaukee blows up their team in the summer and decides to trade Ersan...

his line:
    29 pts (12-21 fgs, 0-3 3pt, 5-5 fts), 11 rbs (3 o, 8 d), 1 ast, 2 st, 1 blk, 1 to and 2 pf...his 29 pts were extremely quiet too. Didn't need the ball in his hands a lot, just catches and shoots/makes his move. Plays pretty smart D too.

Leave a comment:

• T.Dot
    replied
    enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Is it okay to get happy over 7boards? For a 7 footer no. Especially when the 6 footer gets 10+.
    If you would look at the above comments I made, the position he is asked to play is not to bang in the paint and get boards;he got 7 of them. Would you have been happy if he got zero? I don't think so.

Leave a comment:

• Balls of Steel
    replied
    First i am not a dude, second Im in no love affair with Andrea. If supporting a player is a love affair, whatever. He wasn't the reason they lost this game & Im not gonna be bent out of shape when I see comments like these....anymore.
    Ok, dudette. Sorry my mind reading skills was off tonight. As for Bargs, the wide open shots missed is one thing. The failure to box out the likes of Ilyasova and Sanders while leaving his front court mate in Amir is left to fend for himself until he fouled out. I don't know why JV was nailed to the bench when all night long, second chance points was eating the Raps.

Demar lost the ball too much and couldn't finish and Casey is once again outmatched in Xs and Os. Sorry dudette, call it how it is.

Leave a comment:

• enlightenment
    replied
    But I need to let everyone know. Bargnanis man-man defense... ESPECIALLY IN THE CLUTCH.... is good.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    He wasn't the reason. Did he play the 4th quarter at all? He didn't play the whole 5 minutes of overtime either. Im surprised you guys aren't happy because I know it would've been rapture on this board if he didn't get any rebounds.
    you when they came back and then got blown out?

Leave a comment:

• enlightenment
    replied
    He wasn't the reason. Did he play the 4th quarter at all? He didn't play the whole 5 minutes of overtime either. Im surprised you guys aren't happy because I know it would've been rapture on this board if he didn't get any rebounds.
    Is it okay to get happy over 7boards? For a 7 footer no. Especially when the 6 footer gets 10+.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
    I don't get how we see this and he doesnt. it worked in the past, so in theory, it will work again.. right?
    I don't know...I'm no nba coach, so maybe he's just way smarter than us and we don't see shit....

But I would always have had Amir or JV on the floor, in many of these games, fouls permitting. If, by some chance, I felt forced to play Bargs as the lone big (just for the sake of argument, assuming I'd hope he can work as a stretch 4 and will at least try to play him, like Casey is), I would only do it with both Gay and Fields on the court, to have both my best non-big rebounders, and this would only happen if both Amir and JV were in foul trouble, small ball was working, and matchups prevent Gray from being the lone big out there. Casey needs to look at himself in the mirror right now. He is making questionable calls. Perhaps he is overthinking the situations, but regardless, his adjustments have been awful the last few games.

Leave a comment:

• T.Dot
    replied
    qb5PHILA@hotmail.com wrote: View Post
    Really cause I watched him miss a shit ton of wide open shots and play some pretty poor team defence. The fact that you're commending a 7 footer getting 7 rebounds is pathetic. That should be the norm not the exception. Get him the hell out of here.

Leave a comment:

• enlightenment
    replied
    Maybe his issue is over coaching.. trying to adjust ahead of the time for problems that havent come yet, then throws off our momentum and creates problems instead.

Leave a comment:

• qb5PHILA@hotmail.com
    replied
    First i am not a dude, second Im in no love affair with Andrea. If supporting a player is a love affair, whatever. He wasn't the reason they lost this game & Im not gonna be bent out of shape when I see comments like these....anymore.
    Really cause I watched him miss a shit ton of wide open shots and play some pretty poor team defence. The fact that you're commending a 7 footer getting 7 rebounds is pathetic. That should be the norm not the exception. Get him the hell out of here.

Leave a comment:

• wallz
    replied
    white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Casey...I'm sure he'll say some bullshit about staying small for scoring, or going with the guys and style that got them back into the game*. Fucking total BS you stupid fucking horseshit eating assclown of a coach. Your best unit on the night was once again your starting 5 (yes, even with Andrea). This unit was not small. This unit, with Fields making off the ball moves, Demar attracting the main attention from the D, Andrea playing the role Demar has been able to play off Gay as a secondary scorer, and Lowry just going all out like he should, and of course Amir playing his usual solid game...sigh...

*Why not instead go with the guys/style that got you the lead in the first place and then you let yourself get away from for the rest of the game?...freakin genius...
    I don't get how we see this and he doesnt. it worked in the past, so in theory, it will work again.. right?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X