X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.Dot
    replied
    white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Yeah, I don't think Andrea was a real problem on the glass. I think Casey kept playing small for way too long. It's part of the reason Amir fouled out so early. He refused to put in JV instead, and was clearly hesitant to go to Bargs as well as his sole interior presence. But Milwaukee wasn't playing small. I just don't get it. I guess he had to keep Alan Anderson on the floor.

Casey's gameplan = Get Alan Anderson the ball
    This love affair has to stop. He is costing the team by doing that.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    what dirt does AA have on DC? it boggles my mind.

Leave a comment:

• T.Dot
    replied
    Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
    7 boards in more than twice is many minutes than jonas, while jonas had 5. Barg wasn't awful but Jonas would have been extremely helpful in the rebounding department
    AB is not really asked to play in the paint, just provide "spacing". With that notion there are less boards.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    Yeah, I don't think Andrea was a real problem on the glass. I think Casey kept playing small for way too long. It's part of the reason Amir fouled out so early. He refused to put in JV instead, and was clearly hesitant to go to Bargs as well as his sole interior presence. But Milwaukee wasn't playing small. I just don't get it. I guess he had to keep Alan Anderson on the floor.

Casey's gameplan = Get Alan Anderson the ball

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    I think i'd rather have lost this game at the end of the 4th. This OT blowout is just embarrassing.

Can't believe we let in 18 points in 5 fucking minutes.

Leave a comment:

• T.Dot
    replied
    Matt52 wrote: View Post
    only benefit of this game is bargnani.

not that he played good.

he just wasn't absolutely awful
    Something we can agree on, unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• wallz
    replied
    T.Dot wrote: View Post
    Andrea got boards stop lying
    7 boards in more than twice is many minutes than jonas, while jonas had 5. Barg wasn't awful but Jonas would have been extremely helpful in the rebounding department

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    only benefit of this game is bargnani.

not that he played good.

he just wasn't absolutely awful

Leave a comment:

• JimiCliff
    replied
    Classic Lowry three after the game's out of reach.

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    lowry DOES have a triple double devlin.. get it right, unless they didn't count his earlier 3

Leave a comment:

• T.Dot
    replied
    Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
    Thanks to Lowry, Fields and Amir. JV gets defensive boards, while andrea gets neither
    Andrea got boards stop lying

Leave a comment:

• enlightenment
    replied
    Demar with 9 assists.

These offensive fouls in OT are so contradictory to what the Bucks were dealing to us on the inside..

Leave a comment:

• wallz
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    We have more offensive rebounds than them.
    Thanks to Lowry, Fields and Amir. JV gets defensive boards, while andrea gets neither

Leave a comment:

• enlightenment
    replied
    End of 4th and OT we have been destroyed on the o-glass.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    Watching Alan Anderson play basketball makes me wish I had access to a sledge hammer, and his legs...it's the only way I can be sure he won't be back on the team next year if he keeps having these quasi-good games.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X