• JimiCliff
    replied
    RepRaptorsintheUSA wrote: View Post
    Last two games are in the DVR.
    Erase them immediately.

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    Ok this game is awesome so far. If only nba games were only 2 quarters long. Raps would be champs by now.

Leave a comment:

• RepRaptorsintheUSA
    replied
    Last two games are in the DVR. Has Telfair been out there helping yet?

Leave a comment:

• wallz
    replied
    I love Lowry and Fields

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    RepRaptorsintheUSA wrote: View Post
    It wouldn't last. See your point but we need him. Wait till the 4th qtr.
    I agree we need him.. but we need him to play within the team game too.. every possession cant be an iso for him.. its just terrible offense.. its the same thing we were saying about andrea and lowry early on.. now they've bought in.. rudy has to too.. and casey cant be catering to players

Leave a comment:

• RepRaptorsintheUSA
    replied
    Soft Euro wrote: View Post
    Don't you guys think we look much better without Gay? #trolling
    It wouldn't last. See your point but we need him. Wait till the 4th qtr.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    In an unprecedented coaching move...Casey is actually letting this unit play out as long as they can with the energy they had. I know there weren't that many stoppages, but still, I am surprised.

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    lowry has 6 assists already.. that's half of what we had as a team the entire game last night

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    bounty wrote: View Post
    That's true but the thing is i live in the UK and the only person i know that has it tells me its not all that might just take my chances with what RAPTORS4LIFE told me to go on firstrow.
    Well I'm from UK too, remember livestreams from firstrow not gonna be HD

Leave a comment:

• Soft Euro
    replied
    bounty wrote: View Post
    That's true but the thing is i live in the UK and the only person i know that has it tells me its not all that might just take my chances with what RAPTORS4LIFE told me to go on firstrow.
    There are a couple of periodes during the year when you can try it out for free. You should do that sometime; I think it's great (except for the lack of analysis before, during breaks, and after the game).

Leave a comment:

• RepRaptorsintheUSA
    replied
    white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Lowry came to play tonight!
    I like the leadership. He's tough on them.
    I'll give him props. Been waiting on this from him. Still want better shot selection. And 8 assists.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Fields is always cutting, always waiting for the D to sleep so he can move to an opportune spot...it makes me so happy to see I could cry. This is why he needs minutes over AA.
    The only thing he needs now to rebuild his shot, and he'll be back in minutes I guess. He's a quite good player.

Leave a comment:

• JimiCliff
    replied
    Fields is always cutting, always waiting for the D to sleep so he can move to an opportune spot...it makes me so happy to see I could cry. This is why he needs minutes over AA.
    Imagine if he could hit threes again!?! He might actually be underpaid.

Leave a comment:

• Soft Euro
    replied
    Don't you guys think we look much better without Gay? #trolling

Leave a comment:

• bounty
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    Well it's quite good, enough to watch games in high quality.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X