• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really can't stress firing Colangelo asap enough
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
      Typical DumbassKicker missing the point, and highjacking the thread with his pseudo philosophical/semantical nonsense...yet again.

Newsflash: We're discussing the possibility of Carl Landry in Toronto. The credibility of the source isn't the point. Get it? Naw, of course you don't get it. Next you'll ask for a larger sample size....
      p00ka wrote: View Post
      So, my responding to the legitimacy of the original post's inaccurate reference to media babble is highjacking the thread (hmmm, somehow I thought the original post is the point), and you're now having a hissy fit over me not following some nebulous Nilballsa rule for posting, because I called your cowardly poke at me what it is. Awwwwwww, need a hug?
      Settle down.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
        Settle down.
        Reuben is putting his foot down

Comment

WHY WON'T PEOPLE REALIZE AMIR IS THE BEST PLAYER ON THE TEAM!!!! Him and Lowry are the teams 2 most productive players, since we pretty much have the same core locked in for at least three more years, why would we ever move him. That being said I would be fine with Carl Landry, he certainly beats Landry Fields as the back up 4.

Comment

I would love to have Landry here. He was important piece in the Rockets and Hornes in the playoffs. He was playing on every close game down the stretch. He has many good and efficient low post moves. He is undersized but he is very skilled.His defense is average if not good. Definitely an upgrade over Ed Davis and Bargnani. I would love to have him on the team as back up PF behind Amir. Of course that is assuming Bargnani is gone. 3-5 mil per year for 2 year deal would be great.

Comment

Agrippa wrote: View Post
              WHY WON'T PEOPLE REALIZE AMIR IS THE BEST PLAYER ON THE TEAM!!!! Him and Lowry are the teams 2 most productive players, since we pretty much have the same core locked in for at least three more years, why would we ever move him. That being said I would be fine with Carl Landry, he certainly beats Landry Fields as the back up 4.
              I admit some nights he is the best player on the team. But most fans would like us not only as a playoff team but a contender. They want someone like Boozer who is an upgrade over Amir...it was hard for me to admit. I am a huge Amir fan. Fields was signed to be a SF. Casey likes small ball - that is why he sometimes plays the 4 but he is a true SF who is capable to play at the SG as well and PF with small ball lineups.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                I feel like this acquistion is a way to introduce Amir Johnson as the new starter.
                Makes sense. Vice-versa if necessary.
                Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  Reuben is putting his foot down
                  Going around calling people Niballsa, and continuing to reply to each other in manners obviously not necessary isn't needed here.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                    Going around calling people Niballsa, and continuing to reply to each other in manners obviously not necessary isn't needed here.
                    I'm still trying to figure out whether "Nilballsa" was an insult or a type-o :|

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      C'mon Nil, "ballsa"? lol, anyways, I guess CRF already got to you guys about the 24-hour ban... I wouldn't have gotten that far, because I admire the passion and such, but hey just keep it to your private chats :P

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        sounds like something you would dip a tostito in
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                          sounds like something you would dip a tostito in

Comment

• Tostitos and mutha fucking Queso or however you spell it that mexican cheese dip is amazing. Id trade Bargnani for that, give some to everyone on the team and coaching staff.

Comment

• I like Landry and he would give the Raps a good one-two punch at PF. I'd definitely start Amir though, he has earned that right as far as I'm concerned. Is it possible the Raps could land Gasol, Millsap, or Jefferson? If so, I'd grab one of them and have Amir come off the bench. We need an effective post up guy, JV may fill that role at some point, but while he develops it would be great to have an experienced post up PF.

Comment

• Personnally I don't have any problems with Amir as our starting PF. Landry would be a really good backup. Now let's trade Bargs for Okafor.

Comment

Working...
                                X