GT: Toronto @ Boston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT: Toronto @ Boston

Bargnani likely played his last game as a Raptor, so now the raptors will start winning again. Rudy Gay is probably for tonight. Boston has lost 2 in a row and lost last night to Charlotte by 26, you can bet they're gonna go all out tonight.
    Discuss.

*the white smoke went at the Vatican. Pope John Lucas III sounds pretty good.

My discussion.....Fuck Boston. I hate Boston. Burn that mothafucka down!!!!!

Comment

We're going to be really in tough without our best player Bargnani. His stifling D, lights out 3 point shooting and clutch late game play will be sorely missed. At least our next best player will be in tonight to shoot 25 shots.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        We're going to be really in tough without our best player Bargnani. His stifling D, lights out 3 point shooting and clutch late game play will be sorely missed. At least our next best player will be in tonight to shoot 25 shots.
        You mean Alan Anderson??

Comment

I honestly see another loss. Only thing keeping me in watching this game is I write for another website, and I want to see if Casey actually runs Ross and Valanciunas.
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            You mean Alan Anderson??
            He's our 3rd best player.

I meant John Lucas
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
              I honestly see another loss. Only thing keeping me in watching this game is I write for another website, and I want to see if Casey actually runs Ross and Valanciunas.
              I'm confident with Boston's roster that Ross should get some run. Boston does not go very big...

That worries me with JV. That Casey will think KG is too quick for him....but KG is going to be rough for Amir to guard all night. KG is actually A FAKE TOUGH GUY. If you beat on him, he tucks his tail between his legs and gets quiet. Amir can match him, but can't intimidate him. I don't know if JV can, but I'd like to see how he responds physically, because he definitely has the tools to push KG around.

Comment

I'm confident with Boston's roster that Ross should get some run. Boston does not go very big...

That worries me with JV. That Casey will think KG is too quick for him....but KG is going to be rough for Amir to guard all night. KG is actually A FAKE TOUGH GUY. If you beat on him, he tucks his tail between his legs and gets quiet. Amir can match him, but can't intimidate him. I don't know if JV can, but I'd like to see how he responds physically, because he definitely has the tools to push KG around.
                JV since returning from injury seems to have a KG-esque demeanor (emotional, aggressive, seeming angry/focused).

Comment

Can I please ask that everyone at RR go back to referring to the Celtics as the "C**tics"? I miss those days....

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    Can I please ask that everyone at RR go back to referring to the Celtics as the "C**tics"? I miss those days....
                    It would be too complimentary to c**ts....

Comment

The Boston Cunts. Oops, sorry, Mod mistake. lol

Comment

It would be too complimentary to c**ts....
                        I believe that was the original intention

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                          JV since returning from injury seems to have a KG-esque demeanor (emotional, aggressive, seeming angry/focused).
                          Ya, minus the stupid yapping. I have no problem with trash talking...KG's style is very, I don't know, bullyish and pitiful. Even a guy like Payton, who was super cocky and one of the best trash talkers ever, never seemed like that. More like a confidence of "why are you even trying, man? you ain't gonna win"....KG is more like "look at me! look at me! I'm loud and angry and my head is shiny!!"

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            I believe that was the original intention
                            I can't do it...it's not a bad enough word.

What's worse than calling someone a c**t?...though the spelling might not fit anymore...Fuck I hate them

Comment

The funny thing is I didn't hate Boston until the Pierce-Walker era. I like their history and tradition. This modern incarnation has ruined it, not complimented/extended it, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X