X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    Well you said it all, but if BC stays, I bet, he'll not trade Demar. BC doesn't have balls for this. He's better bring some italian free agent than find a good deal by using own assets who can't play with raps. Demar is good, I like him, but I agree, things need to change!
    Casey getting fired i think is very realistic the way this team is playing right now and really the whole year.

If i have to choose who i want gone between Lowry or DeRozan. I'd choose Lowry but i prefer BOTH of them gone along with AB of course. Probably not gonna happen. But both Lowry and DD are just not winning players. Seen enough of DeRozan. 4th year in the league and very LITTLE improvement. I don't care about his "work ethic" i want results. As for Lowry, i'm just not a fan of his game and attitude. "Healthy" or not he's not as good as many Raptors fans here think. Believe me.

Btw, i forgot. Colangelo needs to go too.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    Raptors need to get rid of the 3 stooges on this team(Lowry, DeRozan, and Casey) + Bargnani.

Package Bargnani + DeRozan for whatever or Bargnani + Lowry for whatever.

Casey

- JV sat too long
    - Gay sat too long
    - His lineup to start the 2nd and 4th was a joke.
    - Plays after timeout is comical.

DeRozan

- Not a winning player. I've seen enough of this guy.
    - Always gets stripped with the ball while driving.
    - Very inconsistent shooter. Horrendous 3pt shooter.
    - Very inefficient. Bargnani like.

Lowry

- Headcase. The technical in the 2nd was STUPID.
    - Someone argued with me in this forum that Lowry is a better PG than Teague. Well, LOL Teague TOYED around Lowry all game long.
    - Defensively he's just as bad as Calderon.
    - Shot selection is horrendous.
    - Backup PG at best.
    Well you said it all, but if BC stays, I bet, he'll not trade Demar. BC doesn't have balls for this. He's better bring some italian free agent than find a good deal by using own assets who can't play with raps. Demar is good, I like him, but I agree, things need to change!

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Raptors need to get rid of the 3 stooges on this team(Lowry, DeRozan, and Casey) + Bargnani.

Package Bargnani + DeRozan for whatever or Bargnani + Lowry for whatever.

Casey

- JV sat too long
    - Gay sat too long
    - His lineup to start the 2nd and 4th was a joke.
    - Plays after timeout is comical.

DeRozan

- Not a winning player. I've seen enough of this guy.
    - Always gets stripped with the ball while driving.
    - Very inconsistent shooter. Horrendous 3pt shooter.
    - Very inefficient. Bargnani like.

Lowry

- Headcase. The technical in the 2nd was STUPID.
    - Someone argued with me in this forum that Lowry is a better PG than Teague. Well, LOL Teague TOYED around Lowry all game long.
    - Defensively he's just as bad as Calderon.
    - Shot selection is horrendous.
    - Backup PG at best.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    And wtf was that Lucas drive in the last minute when he went the whole court to take a crazy layup? Dude just has to get up as many shots as he can. I know he's supposed to be a 3rd PG, but it's just brutal watching this guy get minutes every night.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    Hawks announcers criticizes whole Raptors team, even coaches, but they like JV. I do too. 4th 3-point player for him.
    With how the team has been playing lately, JV is basically the only positive. Dominique Wilkins is one of those announcers. He also criticized the way the team was playing, and he's right to, they played garbage in the 2nd half. Their D fell apart, and other than those and1s that JV had, they weren't scoring inside anymore, which is what worked for them in the 1st half.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Hawks announcers criticizes whole Raptors team, even coaches, but they like JV. I do too. 4th 3-point player for him.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    Ugh, I'm a Hawks fan too but I'm gonna have to turn this off. The Raps have given up.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    Horford with 26 and 12, soooooo I'm happy. Fantasy team implications.
    Since when you picked him up ?

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    Amir Johnson is the heart and soul of this team.

Leave a comment:

• isaacthompson
    replied
    Horford with 26 and 12, soooooo I'm happy. Fantasy team implications.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    torch19 wrote: View Post
    Anyone still gets pissed watching the Raptors? I've learned to handle my frustrations. Now, it's not a big deal seeing them blow yet another lead.
    Eh. Good for you.

Leave a comment:

• torch19
    replied
    Anyone still gets pissed watching the Raptors? I've learned to handle my frustrations. Now, it's not a big deal seeing them blow yet another lead.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    AA fuck. He's going to basket even after good JV screen, awesome. and now we're -15. Raps just ruined my mood. JV is boss.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    wow so much criticism from Hawks commentators! That's how Matt should talk too. Good words will not help sell out season tickets if there is no result! right.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    JV putting some nice moves on Horford, getting the bucket and the foul.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X