GT: Wizards @ Raptors....No one cares anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slaw wrote: View Post
    It's hard to figure Ross right now. You can't get into a guy's head but he looks, I don't know, lost and very unsure of himself. When he has a "forced" play (wide open shot, running the lane on the break, open man to pass to) he looks okay. But when he needs to make decisions (offense or defense) he can't choose the right option quick enough.

He's also probably looking at Val and putting more pressure on himself. He also has to contend with Gay, Derozan, Fields and Anderson for minutes. It's a tough situation for him. He needs to make a big jump in year 2. We'll see.
    this is exactly what i was going to add before i saw this post. the fact that ross just looks dazed and confused on the floor. i dunno maybe thats just the way he looks all of the time (i didn't see his college games) but its not very reassuring.
    Last edited by iblastoff; Thu Apr 4, 2013, 05:25 PM.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
      this is exactly what i was going to add before i added this post. the fact that ross just looks dazed and confused on the floor. i dunno maybe thats just the way he looks all of the time (i didn't see his college games) but its not very reassuring.
      He's a talented mofo. I question if he has the right mindset however, he comes across as overwhelmed to me. While JV/quincy acy do not.

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
        He's a talented mofo. I question if he has the right mindset however, he comes across as overwhelmed to me. While JV/quincy acy do not.
        Look at his game log.

I think it speaks volumes on his season.

He got few to no chances early. He gets opportunities and starts to put it together and then *poof* nailed to the bench for Allan Anderson - while AA was going through a slump! He gets off the bench, struggles, then puts together some solid games in the middle of March only to see his minutes cut back to 13per game over the last 5.

The only explanation I can think of is he is a total dick and/or lazy in practice and/or locker room. Other than that, there is no logical explanation on how he has been handled this season. Every time he starts to get comfortable or get a rhythm, the rug is yanked out from under him.

Comment

Rudy Gay ‏@rudygay22 1h

Congrats to JV for being the eastern conference rookie of the month. Bout time lol
          msg from the Raptor leader lol old news but I love bonding haha

Comment

Working...
          X