No announcement yet.

GT: Raptors vs Timberwolves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noticed that Pek got some new tats on his forearm, nice.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
      Nice to see Ross nail an open 3 tonight man loved DeMars game tonight. When JV can hit back against bigs like Peko he will be so dangerous on every given night.

To repeat what ive been saying all season since the trade the tandem of Gay, DeRozan and Ross on the wings is going to be special.
      Not to mention his dunk, which was filthy. Top 10 tomorrow!
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Missed the game. But i gotta check out the Ross dunk that everyone's talking about.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Telfair is a fine 3rd option guard. get Lucas out of town keep Telfair around.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
            Missed the game. But i gotta check out the Ross dunk that everyone's talking about.

Here ya go.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/dem...n-april-5-2013

Lol DeMar "I personally think Im a way better post up player than Rudy.....definitely" *insert Rudy videobomb lol I love it when the team gets along well.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/dem...n-april-5-2013

Lol DeMar "I personally think Im a way better post up player than Rudy.....definitely" *insert Rudy videobomb lol I love it when the team gets along well.
                Yeah, I get what you are saying about teams and teammates getting along.....

But the cynical side of me is thinking: you are a 29 win team with 6 games remaining and since "the trade" you guys are 12-17.... why are you smiling and joking?

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  Yeah, I get what you are saying about teams and teammates getting along.....

But the cynical side of me is thinking: you are a 29 win team with 6 games remaining and since "the trade" you guys are 12-17.... why are you smiling and joking?
                  Come on Matt, they just won a game on the road. Even for a bad team, if they can't take some time to joke after a decent win, then they'll all be suicidal by season's end

Comment

ACtually, I think oddly enough it might bug me more if they were a really good team. Really good teams are rarely joking and cocky, because it's just routine for them, so they don't get too happy or excited after a win. For a bad team, it's like a much needed breath of fresh air. Kind of ridiculous to celebrate (like you say what is a bad team happy about?), but meh, I don't mind it.

Comment

First game I have seen in a week as I was on vacation.

Flying home last night actually watched the game live on the plane. My wife gave me a huge elbow in the ribs when Ross did the dunk as I let out a magnified due to headphones laughing "Jesus!" that echoed throughout the cabin. Whoops. Great dunk though.

A couple of things that stuck out for me last night:

1) nice to see more post ups for DeMar and Rudy. Matchups played a part, especially for DeRozan, but Rudy should be posting up more. I'm not sure there is a SF in the league with his length.

2) DeMar really does not like passing to JV.... like at all.

3) Casey criticizing time: the play at around 7:30 in the 3rd quarter. Raps have fallen behind 61-50, I believe, time out called. The play out of the time out is a 21 foot jump shot for DeMar. FUCK MAN! You need points to stop the momentum and you are settling for a 21 foot jump shot? This was a set play!!?!??!!? C'mon, man. Seriously? How about a post up? How about attacking the rim? The shot did miss by the way but even if it had gone in, not the play I want run in that situation.

If you watched Minnesota's O versus Toronto's the difference, besides Rubio being an incredible passer, is the Wolves play north-south while Toronto plays east-west i.e. Toronto consistently plays for set jump shots. Casey doesn't run a system, he runs set plays. Me, I am more of a system guy. Don't get me wrong, you need sets too but all Toronto's sets end in a jump shot, sets don't need to always be for a jumper.

Comment

DeMar did find JV sometimes and he was hot last night so why would he pass it up when he was abusing ridnour in the post all night? that doesnt manke sense JV was struggling against Peko everyone saw that.

Casey's offense was spotty but he made use of the wings to win the game, the defense was pretty good, Stopping Rubio is ridiculous though hes getting healthy again and his dishes are just incredible. I blame the seasons misfortune on not having Rudy from the start and way too much Bargnani....

Comment

Working...
                        X