No announcement yet.

GT: Raptors vs Bulls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like he lost his footing, fell forwards into gay's elbow. if anything looks like he might just have strained a muscle with the way his body was.

Comment

Amir is a warrior did a real good job on Boozer tonight. Not playing Fields was a good move. Acy is pretty versatile too. deRozan played very well as did Lowry (Double-Double)

rotations was understandable Ross JV and Gay were soaking up fouls throughout the game.

Comment

phez wrote: View Post

looks like he lost his footing, fell forwards into gay's elbow. if anything looks like he might just have strained a muscle with the way his body was.
        I hope (and sorta think) so. I'm hoping it's just something like a bad case of torticollis...that shit can be extremely painful and spontaneous.

Comment

Alex Mckhenie is a fuckin G!

Comment

I've got this game recorded - haven't watched it yet.

Looking forward to seeing Chicago. They are missing 3 of top 4 players and Raps still struggle to close it out. Also looking forward to more closely watching what they do on offense. Is it ISO central in Chicago as it is in Toronto? Oh yeah, did Toronto's offense revolve around ISO again? I am assuming yes based on post of numerous "iso iso iso etc." from earlier in thread.

Saw boxscore, Boozer shot bad but 2 assists shy of a triple double? Impressive.

From a basketball perspective Boozer/Robinson for Bargnani/Lucas would have been a no brainer - if true, of course.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post

Looking forward to seeing Chicago. They are missing 3 of top 4 players and Raps still struggle to close it out. Also looking forward to more closely watching what they do on offense. Is it ISO central in Chicago as it is in Toronto? Oh yeah, did Toronto's offense revolve around ISO again? I am assuming yes based on post of numerous "iso iso iso etc." from earlier in thread.

From a basketball perspective Boozer/Robinson for Bargnani/Lucas would have been a no brainer - if true, of course.
              A fair amount of isos, but also they had stretches of solid ball movement. I think they need to practice with some kind of tool that gives extra incentive. Like a ball that gives a shock if it sticks in your hands for more than a second.

Comment

At this point we'd only be worrying about what team we'd be playing in the playoffs, not struggling for a spot.
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

well they were missing 2/4 of their best when they ended the heats winning streak too. i would say joakim is arguably the better player than deng.

Comment

Which further shows my point of what a good system and solid coaching can do.

Comment

Which further shows my point of what a good system and solid coaching can do.
                      Don't forget having and bringing in players that fit the system (Asik/Gibson).

Comment

Working...
                      X