X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheGloveinRapsUniform
    replied
    Soft Euro wrote: View Post
    The Blazers allow a lot of points in the paint and he's playing C; that can't be good.
    At 6'9" he's not supposed to be a center. But he's playing center and LA who is way taller than him is playing PF. If you can slide him to PF and with JV at C, that could be a good tandem. The guy has wide body and uses his muscle in the paint.

If he has a legit post up game, i think he deserves consideration.

Leave a comment:

• WJF
    replied
    For the money he will want and the fact that he is only 1 year younger than Amir, I say no thanks. He may score a little more than Amir and rebound a little better, but he does not seem to move the ball well or block shots for a big, also shoots less than 70% free throws.

Leave a comment:

• Soft Euro
    replied
    TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
    His DRtg is 106. Bosh is 103, Amir is 104 and Griffin is 102. So i guess its not that bad. Considering Portland is 108 and Aldridge is 107. If he plays beside a good defender like JV, his defense will probably rate higher than current.

I havent seen him play though, im wondering if he has a good post up game.
    The Blazers allow a lot of points in the paint and he's playing C; that can't be good.

Leave a comment:

• TheGloveinRapsUniform
    replied
    Soft Euro wrote: View Post
    Hickson is reportedly notoriously bad on defense; I haven't seen much of him this year, but from all I've read he's going to be overpaid for underwhelming play and some nice boxscore stats from time to time.
    His DRtg is 106. Bosh is 103, Amir is 104 and Griffin is 102. So i guess its not that bad. Considering Portland is 108 and Aldridge is 107. If he plays beside a good defender like JV, his defense will probably rate higher than current.

I havent seen him play though, im wondering if he has a good post up game.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    I think he could be an option...but far from an ideal one. Hopefully only a guy they would get if they're unable to acquire one of their top targets.

Leave a comment:

• Soft Euro
    replied
    Hickson is reportedly notoriously bad on defense; I haven't seen much of him this year, but from all I've read he's going to be overpaid for underwhelming play and some nice boxscore stats from time to time.

Leave a comment:

• TheGloveinRapsUniform
    started a topic JJ Hickson

JJ Hickson

What do you guys think of JJ Hickson?

Seem like a younger, cheaper Carlos Boozer.

He's been asked to play the 5 spot in Portland and i think he's done well but they now want a legit Center so that makes him dispensible. But if the Raps make him a starting PF, he's probably do better.

Thoughts?
Working...
X