X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isaacthompson
    replied
    northgrantballer wrote: View Post
    I must say the darkest time in my opinion was the time in which Joey Graham started. Joey Graham.....
    Jason Kapono started 19 games over two years...

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    northgrantballer wrote: View Post
    I must say the darkest time in my opinion was the time in which Joey Graham started. Joey Graham.....
    Sonny Weems used to start too

Leave a comment:

• northgrantballer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    stretch wrote: View Post
    Your village called, their idiot is missing.
    Prime example

Leave a comment:

• Soft Euro
    replied
    For me this isn't the darkest era. I was really bumbed when I was supporting the Golden Bears of the U of Alberta and the season was stopped midway because of an influenza epidemic in 1919. Suddenly I couldn't watch basketball anymore; back in those days we didn't have internet yet, you know.

Leave a comment:

• isaacthompson
    replied
    I thought this thread was supposed to be about the darkness of this era.

Leave a comment:

• stretch
    replied
    NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    I didn't mean you guys lol. I mean like senior citizen old
    Your village called, their idiot is missing.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Whats that? Like 28?

lol

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    Matt52 wrote: View Post
    whoa whoa whoa

Who is old here?

and

What is old?

Leave a comment:

• drunkmunky
    replied
    RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    Yeah, the only 17 year old's that I can think of, off the top of my head on this forum are me and you. This is actually an older age group revolving around this forum. Hence, the more intelligent/educated answers/opinions compared to places like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
    What is this intelligence and maturity that you speak of? ermaguuudddd, like... get rid of demar derozan.. i don't like his face.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    We're not being negative we're being realistic. And tone down on the age discrimination. That's like saying all old people are wise and smart, which is not even close to being true. Btw there aren't many young people on this forum, only a handful of us.
    whoa whoa whoa

Who is old here?

and

What is old?

Leave a comment:

• ReubenJRD
    replied
    We're not being negative we're being realistic. And tone down on the age discrimination. That's like saying all old people are wise and smart, which is not even close to being true. Btw there aren't many young people on this forum, only a handful of us.
    Yeah, the only 17 year old's that I can think of, off the top of my head on this forum are me and you. This is actually an older age group revolving around this forum. Hence, the more intelligent/educated answers/opinions compared to places like Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    p00ka wrote: View Post
    Good lord! The negativity here keeps reaching deeper and deeper. It's sport, kids. If it isn't fun, wtf bother? I've come to realize that this place is generally filled with young guys/gals, but youth doesn't have to translate to stupid.

Leave a comment:

• Eric Akshinthala
    replied
    I don't think it's as dark as it seems. One quality piece, a new Coach and the Raps. are going to be OK.

Leave a comment:

• isaacthompson
    replied
    p00ka wrote: View Post
    Good lord! The negativity here keeps reaching deeper and deeper. It's sport, kids. If it isn't fun, wtf bother? I've come to realize that this place is generally filled with young guys/gals, but youth doesn't have to translate to stupid.
    I'm 16 and I can say I hate being associated to this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X