Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Raps finish 12th - Was Lowry worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    I just don't see. GM's don't take chances on small point guards in the top 3.
    Fair enough but back to my original point, I am not going to cry if raps pick top 3 and select Burke.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      I just don't see. GM's don't take chances on small point guards in the top 3.
      i.e Chris Paul.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
        i.e Chris Paul.
        Not to be a stickler but Chris Paul was picked 4th.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          Not to be a stickler but Chris Paul was picked 4th.
          Exactly my point. Best player in the draft but, GM's just don't take chance with small guards. Especially ones that aren't typically athletic.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Lowry is very much worth it. God I defend him so much. Show up in camp 15 lbs. lighter, gamble less on D and be more agressive to create your own shot - he'll be good again!

If not, Eric Bledsoe would be really nice here. Like really nice.

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
              Lowry is very much worth it. God I defend him so much. Show up in camp 15 lbs. lighter, gamble less on D and be more agressive to create your own shot - he'll be good again!

If not, Eric Bledsoe would be really nice here. Like really nice.
              Dare I say great.

Comment

You all know how I feel about Lowry, but Lowry is at least worth the 12th pick.

At the time it was a horrible decision because BC was basically saying he had enough confidence in Lowry to give away the 4th overall pick. You win some, you lose some. Look at the past 7 years and you'll see why stupid decisions like this end up killing you.
                your pal,
                ebrian

Comment

Working...
                X