X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• psrs1
    replied
    NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Dude Leo is an idiot. He's easily the worst commentator the raptors have. Matt actually isn't half bad when he isn't saying stupid shit, and Jack is always at his best.
    In agreement.

Leave a comment:

• JawsGT
    replied
    Leo is way too dry and boring, and he has a knack for pointing out the obvious. Jack is, at least, a little animated and a good pairing with Devlin, who is also a little dry. Both Leo and Matt tend to praise the club even when they clearly suck, but Jack doesn't mind as much just telling it how it is. Rod Black is clearly one of the worst sports broadcasters ever.

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    WJF wrote: View Post
    I don't know why everyone craps on Leo, the guy is not that bad, I like him more than Jack and Matt, hell even Chuck Swirsky got on my nerves more than Leo.
    Dude Leo is an idiot. He's easily the worst commentator the raptors have. Matt actually isn't half bad when he isn't saying stupid shit, and Jack is always at his best.

Leave a comment:

• WJF
    replied
    I don't know why everyone craps on Leo, the guy is not that bad, I like him more than Jack and Matt, hell even Chuck Swirsky got on my nerves more than Leo.

Leave a comment:

• koncept
    replied
    The lack of professionalism in this broadcast bugs me. The whole media and broadcast vibe feels like its for a non-fan or for a child
    Last edited by koncept; Tue May 7, 2013, 06:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Vykis
    replied
    Just saw the highlights of the GSW - SAS game and damn C-WEBB is smooth as fuck

Leave a comment:

• blackjitsu
    replied
    Did mine....

Basically spent it pointing out how bad Leo is, and Black, asked why they don't use Sherm, changing cameras during fast breaks, the dumbed down analysis, etc.,

Leave a comment:

• Sig
    replied
    How did you get this e-mail? How can I get them? thanks

Leave a comment:

• Sig
    replied
    Wow, thanks a lot this is fantastic. I just filled mine out and man did it feel good to vent my opinions out to people that actually matter (no offense).

Most of my opinions on the broadcast were extremely negative as I feel this is what it deserves, and something tells me I wasn't the only one.

Couple of things:

- Matt, Leo, and Rod were all given a paragraph of verbal abuse

- My opinions are neutral on Jack, I don't love him

- The "replay while game is still going on" issue was addressed

- The camera quality itself is pretty awful compared to other American broadcasts

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    Did mine as well.

My main points were:

- atrocious half time show with Leo and Rod Black
    - cutting to different cameras mid play (ESPECIALLY baseline views for dunks)
    - basically anything to do with the camera work
    Yeah, I had pretty much the same issues.....Bad replays...Shitty camera angles. Way too many baseline shots...possibly the worst angle for capturing game action. And please please stop the replays cutting into game action. Oh yeah, and fire Rod Black x1000000

Leave a comment:

• isaacthompson
    replied
    RobertArchibald wrote: View Post
    It amazes me how many people have similar views about the broadcasts. How this is not a major topic at the board level is beyond me. This is a major aspect of the game for the home viewer. Agree with everything here. Professionalism needs to be stepped up a notch as well as quality of information given. The playoff commentators and production crews are akin to watching a movie unfold before you. Ours looks like a university student making an indie film.
    Devlin needs to get rid of all the sayings/nicknames he gives the players. If he starts calling Raps games like he does national games, then I'll have no problem with him.

Leave a comment:

• RobertArchibald
    replied
    Did mine as well.

My main points were:

It amazes me how many people have similar views about the broadcasts. How this is not a major topic at the board level is beyond me. This is a major aspect of the game for the home viewer. Agree with everything here. Professionalism needs to be stepped up a notch as well as quality of information given. The playoff commentators and production crews are akin to watching a movie unfold before you. Ours looks like a university student making an indie film.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Did mine as well.

My main points were:

!!!!

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Thanks for bringing this to attention.

Done.

Leave a comment:

• isaacthompson
    replied
    Did mine as well.

My main points were:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X