Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we discuss Jerry Sloan in light of this weeks (in)action?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d749
    replied
    awesome thread is awesome

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    Vykis wrote: View Post
    If we could nab Pete Jackson and Jimmy Sloan that would be balls to the wall awesome, but it's really unrealistic, I would like Micheal Ujiri too, I like Steve van Gundy as a coaching candidate. But the pesimist in me keeps saying thwt we will stick with Byron Callangelo and D-Wade Casey
    I died

Leave a comment:

• c_bcm
    replied
    well, this degenerated quickly.

Leave a comment:

• Vykis
    replied
    If we could nab Pete Jackson and Jimmy Sloan that would be balls to the wall awesome, but it's really unrealistic, I would like Micheal Ujiri too, I like Steve van Gundy as a coaching candidate. But the pesimist in me keeps saying thwt we will stick with Byron Callangelo and D-Wade Casey

Leave a comment:

• ReubenJRD
    replied
    Just being totally unrealistic and dreaming here, but...

General Manager: Phil Jackson
    Head Coach: Jerry Sloan.

Ah.

Leave a comment:

• drunkmunky
    replied
    wait... whose drunk?

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    I doubt he comes to Toronto as well but why if he was president and coach? I was thinking let stephanski be gm and negotiate trades and moneys etc while Sloan gets complete roster make up, coaching control and final say in anything Stephanski does. I never heard of a situation like this and wondered if it was possible?

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    No, because Jerry Sloan is not coaching the Toronto Raptors next season. End of story.

Sorry, just being realistic.

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    We should start Harry potter at PG. Dudes got that magic thing going on

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    ebrian wrote: View Post
    It makes sense though. With Peter Jackson as our next GM.. we can package Bargnani with DeRozan for a legit starting PF + a backup point guard and a 2nd round pick. Use the 2nd round pick to grab a big, perhaps undersized but burly C. And then amnesty Kleiza and sign a sharpshooting SG with the MLE. We'll have the following roster:

C: Jonas Valanciunas, Aaron Gray, Gimli
    PF: Gandalf, Amir Johnson
    SF: Rudy Gay, Landry Fields
    SG: Legolas, Terrence Ross
    PG: Kyle Lowry, Frodo

We won't win the NBA Championships but we do have the Ring to rule them all..
    I thought these 2 were one and the same!

Leave a comment:

• ebrian
    replied
    It makes sense though. With Peter Jackson as our next GM.. we can package Bargnani with DeRozan for a legit starting PF + a backup point guard and a 2nd round pick. Use the 2nd round pick to grab a big, perhaps undersized but burly C. And then amnesty Kleiza and sign a sharpshooting SG with the MLE. We'll have the following roster:

C: Jonas Valanciunas, Aaron Gray, Gimli
    PF: Gandalf, Amir Johnson
    SF: Rudy Gay, Landry Fields
    SG: Legolas, Terrence Ross
    PG: Kyle Lowry, Frodo

We won't win the NBA Championships but we do have the Ring to rule them all..

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied
    If it isn't a CLEAR step up in terms of who is coaching, I am not for a sideways move. Jerry Sloan is a clear step up.

Leave a comment:

• isaacthompson
    replied
    tenforthewin wrote: View Post
    when i'm drunk i'm telling the truth, when i'm not drunk, i'm a fucken Chinese mothafucka trying to get into the field of Medicine.
    LOL. Made my day.

Leave a comment:

• tenforthewin
    replied
    when i'm drunk i'm telling the truth, when i'm not drunk, i'm a fucken Chinese mothafucka trying to get into the field of Medicine.

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    oh and btw, I'm Chinese Mothafucka!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X