X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien
    replied
    ceez wrote: View Post
    remember when everyone on the board was raving about Marshall because "he's a true point guard!" meanwhile ignoring the fact he had no J and the athleticism of a dead horse?
    I was one of them. Too bad for him.

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    LOL, the team is in such cap hell the board gets so excited we get Buycks to pass his physical!!!! Looking forward to seeing his game

Leave a comment:

• drunkmunky
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    Dwight Buycks had a physical yesterday in LA. Does anyone know if he actually passed it? If he did will he play tonight?

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    ceez wrote: View Post
    remember when everyone on the board was raving about Marshall because "he's a true point guard!" meanwhile ignoring the fact he had no J and the athleticism of a dead horse?
    Don't forget can't guard anyone.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied

Leave a comment:

• p00ka
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    I'm sure he'd flash you his championship ring, mounted on his middle finger, if he read that. LOL
    lol, and I'd get a chuckle from it. I don't know how much luck had to do with putting that team together, but he sure has done a lot of bonehead moves since. Even now, I don't see those pieces fitting together well at all.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    I'm sure he'd flash you his championship ring, mounted on his middle finger, if he read that. LOL

Leave a comment:

• p00ka
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    Marshal has been shooting the ball absolutely horrendously. I'd rather them look elsewhere personally. This team needs a PG who can facilitate but also knock down shots when defenses back off (Calderon's offense defined in a nutshell).

Yeah, I read that on the train this morning. The Pistons have some potentially nice young talent but I don't see how it all fits together...
    You could develop migraines trying to make sense of Dumars' moves. From drafting Darko, moving Billups to get Iverson, the Charlie V and Ben Gordon contracts, to some of his recent draft picks, he makes BC look like a genius.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    I find it funny that the last two "point guards" the Pistons drafted are now in a battle for the starting SG roll. Hate to say it but I knew Knight wasn't a real PG when we were having that Knight vs. Walker debate a few years back.

Leave a comment:

• alex_elstone
    replied
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=mmf425a

Detroit
    Monroe/Drummond/Kravtsov
    JSmith/Mitchell/ Jerebko
    Maggette/Singler/Datome
    Knight/Stuckey/Lee
    Jennings/Billups/Bynum

Milwaukee
    Sanders/Udoh/Ayon
    Henson/Villeneuva/Gooden
    Ilyasova/Delfino/Daniels
    Mayo/Antetokounmpo
    Dragic/Ridnour/Smith

Pheonix
    Gortat/Len/Frye
    Scola/Morris/Morris
    Butler/Beasley/Tucker
    Caldwell-Pope/Brown/Goodwin
    Bledsoe/Marshall

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Kendall Marshall is out there.

I would rather Stone though to be honest. Defense. Defense. Defense.
    Marshal has been shooting the ball absolutely horrendously. I'd rather them look elsewhere personally. This team needs a PG who can facilitate but also knock down shots when defenses back off (Calderon's offense defined in a nutshell).

Matt52 wrote: View Post

Yeah, I read that on the train this morning. The Pistons have some potentially nice young talent but I don't see how it all fits together...

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Craiger
    replied
    enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Jennings wants 12 Mil..

Now imagine Derozan was in this situation... If Jennings signs for 12 Mil, dont you think Derozan has a right to ask for the same amount? Thank goodness he was extended earlier and for cheaper!
    Whether Jennings gets 12 mil or not, and whether Derozan is worth the same scale as Jennings or not, does not change that the Raptors lost options in regards to Derozan and his contract they would have had this offseason. The only way it was worth extending Demar "earlier for cheaper" is if his cost of production is on par with or exceeds his actually output.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X