No announcement yet.

JL3 option declined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bargnani would be on my all tank team. Are you you reading this Danny Ainge?

Comment

Bargnani is more likely to be on your all tank bench.

Dude is turning into a $10M/yr fan. If only I was a foot taller...

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post

If Bargnani was a foot taller he could rebound.

Comment

I was under the impression that Telfair is now a Free Agent. Is that correct?

Wish JL3 the best. He had 1-2 amazing games for us.

Comment

What do you mean? He's an enigma who hasn't found his natural position and needs to be surrounded by complimentary pieces who can organically grow together. What's the big deal? You find a team that can do that and dude's an all-star!

Now we need to hope MU can say that to just one of the other 29 GMs with a straight face...

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
              What do you mean? He's an enigma who hasn't found his natural position and needs to be surrounded by complimentary pieces who can organically grow together. What's the big deal? You find a team that can do that and dude's an all-star!

Now we need to hope MU can say that to just one of the other 29 GMs with a straight face...
              before i read the last sentence, i thought colangelo or doug smith was a moderator here.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                If Bargnani was a foot taller he could rebound.
                Could, would, there's a big difference here.

If he has that ability then Aaron Hernandez needs his representation in court ASAP.

Dino4life wrote: View Post
                before i read the last sentence, i thought colangelo or doug smith was a moderator here.
                If Doug was a mod you would already be deleted. Heck, he would have took care of me about four years ago.

Comment

Dino4life wrote: View Post
                  lol

It was my TL style farewell post to BC, thanking him for the wonderful state of affairs he left our beloved Raptors' roster in...

Comment

Matt, Matt, Matt, even the Tankers have limitations. Let's not get carried away here.
                    True.

I'm sure the ire of Stern/Silver would be stoked.

Not to mention the congressional hearings that would occur due to questions surrounding match fixing (I say congressional because Canada doesn't waste such time with theatrical political bullshit and the NBA is based out of New York).

Comment

Right, Canadian politicians are too busy figuring out ways to expense all their costs to the tax payer.

Comment

Right, Canadian politicians are too busy figuring out ways to expense all their costs to the tax payer.
                        Exactly.

Comment

UFA, as far as I know. I'm not sure about any rights, since they only had him for half a season. I'm assuming neither JL3 or ST will return to the Raptors next season.
                          Great news. Can't stand lucas. Great great news.

Telfair is a free agent right? So 2 pgs need to be grabbed and at least one of those is going to see significant time

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                            Curry isnt a Point guard >< hes an undersized SG like Lucas but with a much better shot. Im happy about this news Goodbye Lucas! I'll always remember those crazy selfish shots he took and his crazy selfish makes lol
                            He's mentioned in interviews his goal right now if to improve his PG skills. It's extremely low risk, he could learn a bit from Lowry. And did you see him this year in college? He can go ham at any given moment, the guy can find his shots.

I don't know why I even think about it though because it's not going to happen lol I just think he could be fun.
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                              He's mentioned in interviews his goal right now if to improve his PG skills. It's extremely low risk, he could learn a bit from Lowry. And did you see him this year in college? He can go ham at any given moment, the guy can find his shots.

I don't know why I even think about it though because it's not going to happen lol I just think he could be fun.
                              I didnt say I didnt want him lol I'd love him over here in Raptor Land just saying we cant expect him to run point....at this moment anyway.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                                I didnt say I didnt want him lol I'd love him over here in Raptor Land just saying we cant expect him to run point....at this moment anyway.
                                Okok, agreed. I'd love to see him given the chance to learn, on any team.
                                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X