Free Agency 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Rumour has it the Hawks want Jennings over Ellis, if at all possible..
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Chris Kaman to Lakers

There is so much movement this season it's difficult to hypothesize how well each team will do.

Comment

• Free Agent Fits For Toronto

Look at the rest here:http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/n...-with-raptors/
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• I'd really like Hansbrough, and I'm sure Casey would as well

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
              I'd really like Hansbrough, and I'm sure Casey would as well
              Yeah, Hansbrough would be an excellent pick up

Comment

• I hate Hansbrough so much!

If he's on another team...

Comment

• JL3 to Utah as backup PG

Trey Burke isn't ready, as can be seen in Summer League.

Mo hasn't been signed back up yet.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Tyler Hansborough eh.....been a while since we had a goon
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                          Tyler Hansborough eh.....been a while since we had a goon
                          Reggie Evans

Comment

• Not a very good article; those guys won't add much if anything to the team; they are all below mediocre players.

Wright is not really size of the bench as he is a lightweight big. He's shooting that good because he only picks up points around the basket. Not that it's bad to shoot from around the basket, but it would help if players have some range, and he has never proven that. He's suspect on defense except against some good match-ups. He doesn't add anything.

Beaubois hasn't done anything since his rookie year except for the occassional game. And there certainly have been chances for him in Dallas. It's the kind of guy you'd only give a shot if he comes for a minimum salary.

Speights has been highly inconsistent and not very convincing when he got chances in Memphis due to injuries. His defense is very suspect. (Marginal) bench player at best if you want to go anywhere with your team. I used to be higher on him, but his defense is just too bad and his offense too inconsistent to compensate. I don't think there is much upside left.

And the other guy; blegh.

Comment

• Hansborough is a really terrible basketball players guys. i haven no idea why everyone here has such a boner for him.
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                                Hansborough is a really terrible basketball players guys. i haven no idea why everyone here has such a boner for him.
                                Because it's Toronto and the idea of "Tie Domi but for basketball" gives too many Toronto fans a woody.

Comment

Working...
                                X