Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free agent point guard ... why not Jose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.Z
    replied
    Yeah... No Way Jose! I would love to see him play for a winning team. It would be quite sweet to see Jose in the playoffs, I would cheer for any team he plays for unless that team is playing against Toronto lol

Leave a comment:

• magoon
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Sacramento is courting him.. I guess Jose will never be playing for a contender.
    Houston was looking at him too, which would be good for him. Sacramento was only looking because the Kings were worried about losing Tyreke, but apparently they're thinking about matching New Orleans' stupid offer.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Sacramento is courting him.. I guess Jose will never be playing for a contender.

Leave a comment:

• CalgaryRapsFan
    replied
    Brandon wrote:
    Too expensive, and too many years. He should be in the rotation for a winning team. Losing teams shouldn't be signing expensive rotation guys until they have the foundation of a couple of superstars.
    Having Calderon run the point for a team featuring Dirk, Howard and a couple good 3pt threats would be scary!

Leave a comment:

• stretch
    replied
    Calderon had a great run with the Raptors but moving forward....

no way, Jose

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Axel wrote: View Post
    Bargnani double-double? That must be shot attempts and minutes, cause if one thing is clear, Bargnani doesn't rebound.
    10 points, 10 turnovers....

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    lol, save the salute for when Multipaul comes back here following Bargnani's 1st post-trade double-double.
    Bargnani double-double? That must be shot attempts and minutes, cause if one thing is clear, Bargnani doesn't rebound.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    lol, save the salute for when Multipaul comes back here following Bargnani's 1st post-trade double-double.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post

Always rely on Captain Picard
    I always preferred this one

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Axel wrote: View Post
    There really should be a facepalm emoticon on here.
    Always rely on Captain Picard

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    There really should be a facepalm emoticon on here.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Like others have said, there aren't many good reasons why signing Calderon would be a good idea.

Let's look forward, not backwards.

Leave a comment:

• Mediumcore
    replied
    Why would you want to make a lateral move at the PG position? Jose is better in some aspects Lowry isn't, and vice versa. If it was a clear improvement I would say yes go for it, but it isn't imo.

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    Kuh wrote: View Post
    I see Jose Calderon is flying back to the US to sign a contract with a team.

Am I the only person on this forum who wishes that might be us? We need help on the point. Casey liked him as his number one point guard. He plays team defense well, even if he is getting older and slower. He's a great three point shooter. He's great on the pick and roll with Jonas and Amir, or finding Novak open in the corner. Can someone tell me if there is a chance of getting him back? Would you would want him if we could?
    You lost credibility when you tried to say that Jose was anything but a sieve on defence. This would be a terrible decision. Time to move on.

Leave a comment:

• Fully
    replied
    Why would Ujiri willingly rekindle the point guard drama that hung over the team's head for the last 5+years?

I'm a huge Calderon fan by the way - this just isn't a good idea.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X