Playoffs Next Year! Fool's Gold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protocall wrote: View Post
    waaay too much love for chicago. i keep getting the vibe from everyone that rose is the saviour and will bring the bulls back to prominence, even when half their bench from last season is gone.

i say raps end up 5th, 6th seed for sure. i agree. nets, i dunnnnno, i think they're gonna scare some people, if kidd can figure out how to coach and not drink and drive.
    You're setting yourself up for disappointment if you think we'll be that good

Comment

Rose is going to kill it this year. Doesn't matter how many bench players you lose if you gain one d-rose. Still have boozer, noah and deng and gibson off the bench. That is a good team.

Can't remember who else voted rose thier favourite player but i will be watching all of chicagos' games again this year.

Comment

Protocall wrote: View Post
        waaay too much love for chicago. i keep getting the vibe from everyone that rose is the saviour and will bring the bulls back to prominence, even when half their bench from last season is gone.

i say raps end up 5th, 6th seed for sure. i agree. nets, i dunnnnno, i think they're gonna scare some people, if kidd can figure out how to coach and not drink and drive.
        They lost their bench AND Rose the year before and still managed to get a 5th seed AND win a series.

Of significance they lost:

Robinson who will be replaced by Hinrich as backup and Rose replaces Hinrich as starter

Belinelli/Hamilton who will be replaced by Butler in starting lineup.

Belinelli/Butler off bench who will be Dunleavey.

I think Rose/Hinrich/Butler/Dunleavey is a much better than Hinrich/Robinson/Belinelli/Hamilton.

Bulls are going to be a top 4 seed imo.
        Last edited by mcHAPPY; Thu Jul 18, 2013, 08:55 AM.

Comment

What's Chicago's problem anyways? I thought they were one of the biggest markets in the NBA, but year after year they seem deathly afraid of the luxury tax. The core of that team can compete with any team, but that bench of theirs has never been a strong point because and they refuse to pay to get any decent talentto strengthen it. Talks about Deng in trades is also a constant thing. I just don't understand why they won't go over the cap to make a run at a championship while they currently have this window.

Comment

Working...
          X