X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isaacthompson
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    That should do it. He got paid the minimum last year I think that 1.1m. Massai keep working the phones trying to get something for Klieza before the deadline. If you don't than amnesty him and offer Nate Robinson 2.15m. Like he said patience.
    I agree. We aren't getting him for the minimum, he had possibly his best year of his career last season.

I'd like to have him. A scoring punch off the bench. Can't go wrong with that.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    CT2010 wrote: View Post
    Isn't he more of a defensive turnstile than Jose was? He also seems like a bit of an A hole. Not sure I like him for the Raps. but then again we did sign Tyler.
    The day if raptors sign a bunch of nice guys that all get along our over. Ended with BC.

Leave a comment:

• CT2010
    replied
    Isn't he more of a defensive turnstile than Jose was? He also seems like a bit of an A hole. Not sure I like him for the Raps. but then again we did sign Tyler.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    Matt52 wrote: View Post
    $2.15m
    That should do it. He got paid the minimum last year I think that 1.1m. Massai keep working the phones trying to get something for Klieza before the deadline. If you don't than amnesty him and offer Nate Robinson 2.15m. Like he said patience.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    How much can we give him if we amnesty Klieza?
    $2.15m

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    How much can we give him if we amnesty Klieza?

Leave a comment:

• enlightenment
    replied
    If he signs for the minimum, then ofcourse.

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    started a topic Nate Robinson anyone?

Nate Robinson anyone?

http://sportige.com/nba-rumors-new-y...inson-2013-07/
Working...
X