Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

[OLD THREAD] Andrew Wiggins says he wants to play for Raps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was a stat last year that measured how often a player runs hard/walks....wiggins walks more than any player in the NBA. Doesn’t run hard

Comment

• This is what happens to a player with lots of talent but plays on a bad team forever.

But some of this is on him.

Still young at 24 - can still turn this around.

Maybe connecting with Nick Nurse on team Canada roster will spark something in him.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        The suns is an idea, teams spinning there wheels trying something.. but then again their defense would be a disaster adding him to Booker and ayton lol

what about if Brooklyn strikes out in free agency maybe they go for Wiggins as another reclamation...it was a home run with russell maybe they believe in their development staff
        I don't know much about Wiggins but based on what I have seen of him, he doesn't strike me as a guy prepared to give 100% or anywhere near it. If that's the case, then it doesn't matter how good your organization is cause he will not do the necessary work to succeed. Even if you have a veteran, winning team, it won't matter if the guy isn't dedicated to his job.

Normally, he'd be an ideal guy to take a flyer on but that contract is so big that most teams can't even consider it. Thing is, I wonder if he even cares?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          yikes

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

yikes
            I still remember all those fights between pro-tank(remember tank avatars? LOL) and anti-tank crowds...

Comment

Working...
            X