No announcement yet.

[OLD THREAD] Andrew Wiggins says he wants to play for Raps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was a stat last year that measured how often a player runs hard/walks....wiggins walks more than any player in the NBA. Doesn’t run hard

Comment

• This is what happens to a player with lots of talent but plays on a bad team forever.

But some of this is on him.

Still young at 24 - can still turn this around.

Maybe connecting with Nick Nurse on team Canada roster will spark something in him.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        The suns is an idea, teams spinning there wheels trying something.. but then again their defense would be a disaster adding him to Booker and ayton lol

what about if Brooklyn strikes out in free agency maybe they go for Wiggins as another reclamation...it was a home run with russell maybe they believe in their development staff
        I don't know much about Wiggins but based on what I have seen of him, he doesn't strike me as a guy prepared to give 100% or anywhere near it. If that's the case, then it doesn't matter how good your organization is cause he will not do the necessary work to succeed. Even if you have a veteran, winning team, it won't matter if the guy isn't dedicated to his job.

Normally, he'd be an ideal guy to take a flyer on but that contract is so big that most teams can't even consider it. Thing is, I wonder if he even cares?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          yikes

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

yikes
            I still remember all those fights between pro-tank(remember tank avatars? LOL) and anti-tank crowds...

Comment

Working...
            X