X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka
    replied
    test user wrote: View Post
    lol. The Carter branch should also include one of either Joey Graham or Charlie V, right?

Leave a comment:

• test user
    replied

Leave a comment:

• test user
    replied

Leave a comment:

• test user
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CalgaryRapsFan
    replied
    We all remember Ben Uzoh dropping a triple-double as the 2011-2012 season wound down, but Uros Slokar (#58 pick in 2005) will always be the ultimate garbage man Raptor in my heart... after dropping a total of 20 points in his first 19 appearances, he lit up Detroit at the end of the 2006-2007 season for 18 points in 30 minutes, on 7/10 (1/1 3pt, 3/4 FT) shooting... his last game on the court in a Raptors uniform.

Uros Slokar, an unknown face and forgotten name from the EuRaptors era, you will be missed...

Leave a comment:

• Sam17
    replied
    Raptors vs. Magic Game 3, 2008 playoffs. Their last playoff win, also the only NBA game I've ever attended

Leave a comment:

• test user
    replied
    Corliss!

Leave a comment:

• test user
    replied
    Sharone Wright!

Leave a comment:

• test user
    replied
    Master P

Leave a comment:

• stretch
    replied
    Ah, Michael Bradley, another wasted pick. Zach Randolph went on the very next pick. It should have been a slam dunk to pick Randolph who was dominating in his one season at Michigan State.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Ahahaha, Chris Jeffries.

I remember reading a story of him coming to Toronto for the 1st time. It was 10 degrees when he got off the plane, and he thought his "legs would freeze off".
    Well he certainly played like they did! Lol

This thread is actually reminding me how abyssmal the Raptors draft record really is.. UGH.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Annd finally ... Shaq in a Raptors Jersey:

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Ahahaha, Chris Jeffries.

I remember reading a story of him coming to Toronto for the 1st time. It was 10 degrees when he got off the plane, and he thought his "legs would freeze off".

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    No pictures of the Wonder Draft Duo of Joey G and Charlie V?!

Or our consecutive late round steals of Chris Jeffries and Michael "Garbage Man" Bradley?

Leave a comment:

• lilmamba_
    replied
    joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    ceez? Would you like to educate the lady on the Legend that is GARY FORBES.
    loooool i was trolling i know who it was... gay forbes the legend

Leave a comment:

Working...
X