Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else going through Raptors withdrawal?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    i was dying to listen to it brought back so many memories :')
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

    Comment


    • #32
      Sam17 wrote: View Post
      How do you do that exactly? I definitely wouldn't mind re-watching the Raptors vs Pacers OT game
      I use KAT or Pirate Bay, both work just fine if you manage to find the game. I dunno what VPN is or whatever everyone else is talking about, I just use FrostWire to download torrents. Works for music and stuff too.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

      Comment


      • #33
        isaacthompson wrote: View Post
        I use KAT or Pirate Bay, both work just fine if you manage to find the game. I dunno what VPN is or whatever everyone else is talking about, I just use FrostWire to download torrents. Works for music and stuff too.
        It's all good downloading stuff without VPN, but when it comes to seeding your ISP gets alert that you are sharing this file, that means you helping to download 'piracy stuff' by using your internet connection, then ISP can terminate your internet contract, every single log can be sent to other gov agencies. It's not 2008 anymore, it's crazy, but everyone should use VPN in order to be safe - especially those who are residents in UK and US.

        Comment


        • #34
          isaacthompson wrote: View Post
          I use KAT or Pirate Bay, both work just fine if you manage to find the game. I dunno what VPN is or whatever everyone else is talking about, I just use FrostWire to download torrents. Works for music and stuff too.
          Alright thanks rocwell and isaacthompson, I'll try those sites

          Comment


          • #35
            isaacthompson wrote: View Post
            I use KAT or Pirate Bay, both work just fine if you manage to find the game. I dunno what VPN is or whatever everyone else is talking about, I just use FrostWire to download torrents. Works for music and stuff too.
            I use Utorrent and search using the google of torrents..
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

            Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

            Comment


            • #36
              LBF wrote: View Post
              I use Utorrent and search using the google of torrents..
              Well it's easy to download virus from searching torrent files using search engine these days, there are hundreds of legal cases with gov ( torrent trackers vs government ), they're fighting to get tracker domains and guy's who looking for the victims.. well they can easily create identical fishing sites and that most likely would mean somewhere somehow you download binded virus without even knowing. ( every anti-virus known virus can be made undetectable in couple easy steps )
              Also keep in mind that Google removed more than 50 mil piracy/torrent links in 2012.. while this year it's already passed 100 mil mark.

              Every Google algorithm change will delete 3-5 mil links. ( that's in a week )

              Better get accounts in private trackers while it's open for registration or invitation-only. In the future we all will need to pay some kind subscription to trackers to download piracy.
              Last edited by rocwell; Sat Aug 3rd, 2013, 07:11 PM.

              Comment


              • #37
                NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                1:02 to 1:15 is the best part
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

                Comment


                • #38
                  rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Well it's easy to download virus from searching torrent files using search engine these days, there are hundreds of legal cases with gov ( torrent trackers vs government ), they're fighting to get tracker domains and guy's who looking for the victims.. well they can easily create identical fishing sites and that most likely would mean somewhere somehow you download binded virus without even knowing. ( every anti-virus known virus can be made undetectable in couple easy steps )
                  Also keep in mind that Google removed more than 50 mil piracy/torrent links in 2012.. while this year it's already passed 100 mil mark.

                  Every Google algorithm change will delete 3-5 mil links. ( that's in a week )

                  Better get accounts in private trackers while it's open for registration or invitation-only. In the future we all will need to pay some kind subscription to trackers to download piracy.
                  I use a torrent search engine is what i was saying.

                  True on the private thing though
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

                  Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                    Hahaha. I only get the good ones. Rudy's first game vs. Clippers, overtime game vs. Lakers, etc.
                    Get the one where they played in Golden State. Best game of the season.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      rocwell wrote: View Post
                      It's all good downloading stuff without VPN, but when it comes to seeding your ISP gets alert that you are sharing this file, that means you helping to download 'piracy stuff' by using your internet connection, then ISP can terminate your internet contract, every single log can be sent to other gov agencies. It's not 2008 anymore, it's crazy, but everyone should use VPN in order to be safe - especially those who are residents in UK and US.
                      Does magnet linking help solve the problem with your internet provider?
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Sig wrote: View Post
                        Get the one where they played in Golden State. Best game of the season.
                        ??? When Raptors looked like D league in team in 4th quarter??

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          enlightenment wrote: View Post
                          Does magnet linking help solve the problem with your internet provider?
                          It's remain to be seen to be honest. In my opinion magnet links should help torrent trackers stay away from legal trouble because those magnet links work as a middleman, that means when you download magnet link "torrent" you don't need to download copyright content from that torrent tracker. I doubt those magnet links can help us either way. At least for now.

                          Trackers like PirateBay already uses magnet links because it helps to stay away from copyright content lawsuits..

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            rocwell wrote: View Post
                            ??? When Raptors looked like D league in team in 4th quarter??
                            yes

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                              It's not just the withdrawl, but the uncertainty...

                              Should I get pumped for a more competitive season that hopes to sniff the playoffs, or should I prepare myself for a tank/rebuild?

                              Should I be excited at the prospect of another major deal to land a star/quasi-star to improve the team in the here and now, or should I be prepared to see a fan favorite traded with the future in mind?

                              I think I'll have this sense of nervousness, excitement and impending dread until mid-season... Ujiri you devil!
                              Yep nailed it. Also because I find every other sport in this city to be boring as shit.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Ahhh, it's really bad this summer...and it's not even AUGUST!!!! Especially with the Summer League JV has had, and a new GM I actually have faith in, I can not wait. What are your cures for summertime blues with no basketball around?
                                Seriously, I don't get Raptor withdrawal. Nor Leafs withdrawal. None of it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X