Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else going through Raptors withdrawal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kind of sucks that the rosters don't update when you play online.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
      Hahaha. I only get the good ones. Rudy's first game vs. Clippers, overtime game vs. Lakers, etc.
      Butler prank on JV and Kobe's miracle threes + dunk over Gray when JV was on the bench.

I just downloaded game vs Orlando.

Comment

I've been coming on the site every half an hour... its crazy haha. 2K does help alot tho, Rudy is unstoppable in that game, and i got the updated roster so Novak just drains every three he takes :P
        "Masai WILL win us a championship"
        - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Hahaha. I only get the good ones. Rudy's first game vs. Clippers, overtime game vs. Lakers, etc.
          the game vs portland was good too
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Watch highlights or torrent Raptors games from last season.

I've also downloaded a lot of the Summer League games, not just Raptors. The quality of play is definitely not as good as NBA, but it's cool to see unknown guys play.
            How do you do that exactly? I definitely wouldn't mind re-watching the Raptors vs Pacers OT game

Comment

Sam17 wrote: View Post
              How do you do that exactly? I definitely wouldn't mind re-watching the Raptors vs Pacers OT game
              kat(.)ph just use vpn!

Comment

i miss seeing this on my tv before the game
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

It's not just the withdrawl, but the uncertainty...

Should I get pumped for a more competitive season that hopes to sniff the playoffs, or should I prepare myself for a tank/rebuild?

Should I be excited at the prospect of another major deal to land a star/quasi-star to improve the team in the here and now, or should I be prepared to see a fan favorite traded with the future in mind?

I think I'll have this sense of nervousness, excitement and impending dread until mid-season... Ujiri you devil!

Comment

I just want to know what Ujiri is planning next.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                      kat(.)ph just use vpn!
                      Virtual private network ? Like I should make my local network a vpn? hm...
                      Any clue if its enough to use TOR?

Comment

mike, prague wrote: View Post
                        Virtual private network ? Like I should make my local network a vpn? hm...
                        Any clue if its enough to use TOR?
                        You can download torrents without VPN if you want. It depends what ISP you use, because my ISP ( internet service provider ) is very bitchy and will send all my internet logs to government if I download stuff from well-known torrent trackers without VPN!

By the way I'm buying vpn from StrongVPN.

Comment

Comment

Aha neat ... well over here in Europe I hope they don't give a damn and they shouldn't so I'll give it a shot .. but I do have a personally installed OpenVPN
                            Thx though

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              great.... i searched for this the whole day and i log in to see you already posted it -.-

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                                great.... i searched for this the whole day and i log in to see you already posted it -.-
                                Haha sorry

Comment

Working...
                                X