Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBF wrote: View Post
    The past is the past. Can't do nothing about it. Just move on
    If that were the case then no one would ever apologize for anything.

Comment

But he's part of the organization. He's got to try and please everyone. Bryan's gone.

Leiweke is the head of MLSE.
      But why please someone who has nothing to do with the team?

My initial comment was coming from a moral perspective (that is, who did worse? Lieweke or Colangelo?). I think you're speaking from a political perspective (the pros/cons of maintaining a good image).

Comment

He has no reason to apologize. He's got nothing to do with the team.
        He did for like 7 fucking years. We were a laughing stock for 7 years (cept for maybe 2 when we made the playoffs). Dude should be apologizing, not Tim Leiweke

Comment

Good lord!

TL is the person who is the biggest judge, by a country mile, of whether he treated a man in an undignified manner. Like any MAN who realizes he slipped up, he elected to apologize. Do y'all think he's an insincere sleeze-bag? I sure as hell hope not. Good on him, end of story.

BC did nothing personal to any of you, so why the hell do you think he owes you an apology? He doesn't owe the organization one either. Nobody ever questioned his work ethic, nor his heart in trying to do the best he could. That his best wasn't good enough isn't cause to apologize to self-entitled fans. He tried his best, it wasn't good enough, move on for heaven sake. There's a huge difference in failing to treat a human being in a dignified manner, and failing to put a winning NBA team together, while trying your best.
          Last edited by p00ka; Wed Jul 31, 2013, 05:32 PM.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            He did for like 7 fucking years. We were a laughing stock for 7 years (cept for maybe 2 when we made the playoffs). Dude should be apologizing, not Tim Leiweke
            because him apologizing is going to change anything?

If anything, you guys will jump all over him calling his apology bullcrap and it will ad fuel to the fire of your hate-on for Colangelo.

And we've been a "laughing stock" for a lot more than 7 fucking years. It's been the majority of the team's existence and will continue to be..even when we win a championship every non-raptors analyst,fan,etc. will laugh that the Toronto Fucking Raptors won the fucking championship..

Btw, is there even a fucking plan if the raptors win the championship? Are we going to meet the president as well? I don't think there is a plan that's how much of a "laughing stock" the raptors are
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

because him apologizing is going to change anything?

If anything, you guys will jump all over him calling his apology bullcrap and it will ad fuel to the fire of your hate-on for Colangelo.

And we've been a "laughing stock" for a lot more than 7 fucking years. It's been the majority of the team's existence and will continue to be..even when we win a championship every non-raptors analyst,fan,etc. will laugh that the Toronto Fucking Raptors won the fucking championship..

Btw, is there even a fucking plan if the raptors win the championship? Are we going to meet the president as well? I don't think there is a plan that's how much of a "laughing stock" the raptors are
              I'm sorry but this made me laugh. What are you talking about man? lol

Comment

I'm sorry but this made me laugh. What are you talking about man? lol
                I really can't explain it in more detail. You insinuated he should apologize because the team he ran was a "laughing stock" and I was pointing out that when he came in we were a "laughing stock". It's not like we were perennial playoff contenders...let me re-phrase. It's not like we went from the San Antonio Spurs to the Charlotte Bobcats. The team really isn't any worse off reputation-wise than it was pre-Colangelo, infact it's arguably (if only slightly) better.

So, I ask you. What are you talking about man? lol
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

I really can't explain it in more detail. You insinuated he should apologize because the team he ran was a "laughing stock" and I was pointing out that when he came in we were a "laughing stock". It's not like we were perennial playoff contenders...let me re-phrase. It's not like we went from the San Antonio Spurs to the Charlotte Bobcats. The team really isn't any worse off reputation-wise than it was pre-Colangelo, infact it's arguably (if only slightly) better.

So, I ask you. What are you talking about man? lol
                  Actually he sorta made it worse. He had maybe a handful of decent things he did to actually improve the team. Otherwise he was pretty horrible, but then again this franchise has had shitty management from the beginning.
                  Leiweke and Ujiri seem to be totally different though. They know what winning is and they are making the right moves.

Comment

Actually he sorta made it worse. He had maybe a handful of decent things he did to actually improve the team. Otherwise he was pretty horrible, but then again this franchise has had shitty management from the beginning.
                    Leiweke and Ujiri seem to be totally different though. They know what winning is and they are making the right moves.
                    He didn't make it worse. He really didn't. His predecessor was soo awful that it's impossible.

Comment

Working...
                    X