X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN Ranks/Projects Lowry as #8 PG in League for 2013-14

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/story...s-warp-2013-14

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=242408

This being a contract year, I think it's wise to expect an uptick in Lowry's performance.

Comment

One spot behind Derrick Rose? Damn. Though I would take Lowry over Lawson.

ADD Gave a bit more context to your title...

Comment

There's clearly some flaws in the rankings (For example Tony Parker isn't even on the list), but it helps support my thread from earlier where I said Lowry was a top 10 PG.

Comment

Conley over Rose is really something and i'm one of the few that think Rose is overrated
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

How the hell is Rose under Conley?

Comment

Rose should be number 1. Bulls are going to be very good next year

Comment

Rose is so overrated.....

Comment

If you come up with a stat and it ends up leaving guys like Tony Parker out of the top 10 and Rose out of the top 5 point guards then it's time you go back and rethink the math behind your made-up stat.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                    Rose is so overrated.....
                    No he's not. Dude is a beast, youngest MVP in Nba history

Comment

i really wouldn't consider d will as a top 5 point guard...
                      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                        i really wouldn't consider d will as a top 5 point guard...
                        Now, HE is overrated. He's basically a SG, reminds me a lot of Jerryd Bayless. Like a way better version of Jerryd Bayless lol, but same court vision and chucking

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          Now, HE is overrated. He's basically a SG, reminds me a lot of Jerryd Bayless. Like a way better version of Jerryd Bayless lol, but same court vision and chucking
                          uh, both william and bayless have no court vision at all you can add westbrook into the mix too, your right they should be playing at shooting guard but are forced to play pg by their coach or whatever the reason might be.
                          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                            If you come up with a stat and it ends up leaving guys like Tony Parker out of the top 10 and Rose out of the top 5 point guards then it's time you go back and rethink the math behind your made-up stat.
                            You raise a good point here. I think you can leave Rose out of it because projections on a player coming off a year-long injury are going to be wonky. But with Parker, he's got a great PER, and a great WS (both were top five last year amongst starting PGs), so it would be hard to come up with a model that drops him so far, unless it's making some huge assumptions about his performance dropping as he ages.

Comment

personally i wouldn't rank damian in the top 10..
                              but this is about kyle and im pretty happy for him and Toronto (when was a the last time you saw a raptors pg was in the top ten) he's got alot to prove, pretty much a work your ass off season, but 8th man, he deserves it.

d will needs to be moved down to ninth and russ west down to third (even though i dont believe he belongs in the top 5, but whatever)

Comment

Working...
                              X