Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer
    replied
    Sounds like Stone is healthy now and his agent wants the news floating around that a team wanted to sign him earlier in free agency in order to entice other teams to offer him a deal. Even if we still wanted him, we can't really give him significant minutes at PG since the other 3 PG's on the roster all can't play SG. So he'd just be playing spot minutes at SG as a defensive stopper. Not sure if that would interest him or us.

Leave a comment:

• connected
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    I remember Ujiri said that he needs to get healthy and then we'll see.

but why Ujiri still in discussion with this kid if there's no place for this "opportunity" to happen?
    I like where your mind is going -- we need a Tenforthewin conspiracy trade theory. Lowry getting shopped.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    I remember Ujiri said that he needs to get healthy and then we'll see.

but why Ujiri still in discussion with this kid if there's no place for this "opportunity" to happen?

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    started a topic Julyan Stone Still A Possibility?

Julyan Stone Still A Possibility?

Take this with a grain of salt considering the source. Nevertheless, interesting.

After the initial contract fell through, Julyan Stone is still in discussions for the Toronto Raptors to honor their deal, with three other NBA teams emerging as a serious suitor, a league source told RealGM on Friday.

While a contract hasn’t been signed, Masai Ujiri and Stone’s representatives have maintained dialogue surrounding a potential deal for the free agent. At 6-foot-6, Stone is a tantalizing, natural point guard and has wanted to join a team that will give him opportunity to play significant minutes.

After agreeing to a two-year deal with the Raptors, Stone had suffered a medical setback, but he’s now fully healthy and able to pass any physical exam. The Raptors signed Dwight Buycks and D.J. Augustin behind Kyle Lowry, creating some difficulty in bringing back Stone.
    Source - RealGM
Working...
X