X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoldenBaller
    replied
    Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    Aww Jesus Christ... how do I make that shit view-able?

Just click on this link if you want to see it -> http://picpaste.com/pics/Photo_on_20...1376162388.jpg
    I made something on photoshop very similar to your drawing.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Z
    replied
    Thanks for the feed-back man!

Now if only I knew how to do this shit digitally and what not I'd maybe submit it to whoever you're supposed to submit you entries too.

Leave a comment:

• Sam17
    replied
    Something along these lines? I would make the basketball more rigid and badass but that's too much work.

http://picpaste.com/Photo_on_2013-08...M-zQVHOv1P.jpg

I can't believe I spent my time today drawing and colouring like it's fuckin 3rd grade lol AHHHH!... God Damn-it.
    lol I would do the same if I knew how to draw, nothing better to do. But I like the jersey though, especially the font and the placement of the logo and jersey number. Like you said the actual basketball just needs to be more rigid and the word "Raptors" needs to be fixed a little since the first 3 letters are so far a part and the rest of the word is squished together. Definitely looks good overall.
    Last edited by Sam17; Sun Aug 11, 2013, 12:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Z
    replied
    lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    that logo with red pin stripes bam! new jersey
    Something along these lines? I would make the basketball more rigid and badass but that's too much work.

http://picpaste.com/Photo_on_2013-08...M-zQVHOv1P.jpg

I can't believe I spent my time today drawing and colouring like it's fuckin 3rd grade lol AHHHH!... God Damn-it.

Leave a comment:

• lilmamba_
    replied
    that logo with red pin stripes bam! new jersey

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Z
    replied
    p00ka wrote: View Post
    I think the current Claw is one of the coolest logos in all of sport.
    Me too. I also like the font from the original jerseys so I added that as well.

Do you guys like it though? I'm not sure what I would do with it. I wanna find a way to do up a mock jersey with that logo on the chest but it's hard to judge your own work. Can't tell if I like it or not or it's the right balance of colours.

Leave a comment:

• lilmamba_
    replied
    I have absolutely no idea how to create a legit logo so I decided to stick with drawing.
    lool i can draw, pretty well if you ask me, but cant use the computer for shit

Leave a comment:

• p00ka
    replied
    A rough draft of a logo I "designed", mixed in some of the old with some of the new. Red, Purple & Black. It's a bit un-even in some places but you get the idea. I'm also up for suggestions if you have any constructive criticism.

Whichever direction this team goes in terms of image I hope they come up with a cool logo to stick on the front of their jerseys. Not enough teams have cool logos anymore.

I think the current Claw is one of the coolest logos in all of sport.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Z
    replied
    I have absolutely no idea how to create a legit logo so I decided to stick with drawing.

Leave a comment:

• lilmamba_
    replied
    alright!!!!!! Mr.Z can draw

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Z
    replied
    Aww Jesus Christ... how do I make that shit view-able?

Just click on this link if you want to see it -> http://picpaste.com/pics/Photo_on_20...1376162388.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Z
    replied
    A rough draft of a logo I "designed", mixed in some of the old with some of the new. Red, Purple & Black. It's a bit un-even in some places but you get the idea. I'm also up for suggestions if you have any constructive criticism.

Whichever direction this team goes in terms of image I hope they come up with a cool logo to stick on the front of their jerseys. Not enough teams have cool logos anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Usagi_yo_Jimbo
    replied
    There was link posted awhile back in the web articles thingy when the "rebranding" was first announced. Anybody remember that or have the link? It was a really well done redesign for the logo and jersey. I've trying to find it all morning.

Leave a comment:

• OldSchool
    replied
    A little too plain for my liking too ...but not bad though. Better than others Ive seen. Keep it up man.

Leave a comment:

• mike, prague
    replied
    Add the typical Raptors claw from 3/5's from the top to just above the letters and it will be perfect!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X