No announcement yet.

ESPN 2013-14 East Standings [update: Post #86]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clev. is indeed having troubles and they would be a good trade partner...however we have competition...Asik as a centre would be great for them and Green from Boston as a SF is another. These are the immediate names coming to mind.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      So the Cavs held a players only meeting, and a few of them are really unhappy.. wonder if they are ready for some changes (*cough* Rudy Gay *cough*)?

Their next 10 doesn't look that easy either (maybe 5 wins if they are lucky):

@Washington
      Washington
      @New Orleans
      @San Antonio
      Miami
      @Boston
      Miami
      Chicago
      Denver
      @LAC

They are 3-7 now.. if they go 5-5 in the next 10 they will be at 8 and 12. That's not a team heading into the playoffs. Wonder if MU is targeting them for a trade? I hope so.. they've got a tonne of picks.
      I hope so.

Only thing that concerns me is part of the issue from what I understand is how ISO-centric everything already is. Imagine throwing Rudy in there.... or maybe that is what Brown would want? Personally, I hate my turn, your turn basketball and am sick of it in Toronto.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
        Clev. is indeed having troubles and they would be a good trade partner...however we have competition...Asik as a centre would be great for them and Green from Boston as a SF is another. These are the immediate names coming to mind.
        Yeah.. that's why MU needs to act quickly. Problem with Green is that he has a 3 year contract. So that might be a hard pill to swallow if Cavs are looking to have cap space this summer. Gay might be a free agent (assuming he doesn't want to play for the Cavs which is probable).

They could use Asik if they didn't have Bynum.. who should be playing tonight. They could waive him though.. the biggest need for the Cavs though is at the wing.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          Yeah.. that's why MU needs to act quickly. Problem with Green is that he has a 3 year contract. So that might be a hard pill to swallow if Cavs are looking to have cap space this summer. Gay might be a free agent (assuming he doesn't want to play for the Cavs which is probable).

They could use Asik if they didn't have Bynum.. who should be playing tonight. They could waive him though.. the biggest need for the Cavs though is at the wing.
          That's the first thing I thought of when I saw the Cav's record. They could be a team that has enough young talent that they'd give up a 1st rounder to get better now. Whatever approach we take, we need luck for it to work and there's just as much chance that luck can fall on us getting a pick from a team expecting to make the playoffs only to see them fall into the lottery. If it could happen to anyone. it could happen to cleveland.

Comment

• Cleveland and Washington are playing tonight.

Go Wiz!

Comment

• Atlanta is crushing Knicks at MSG.

Knicks will be 1-5 at home after this game. crazy

Comment

• Bloody hell.

Wiz lose in overtime.

I could see them intentionally blowing it up soon.... although after a coaching change.

Comment

• Pacers are most likely gonna lose tonight !!!!
                  "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                  - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Working...
                  X