• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JawsGT
    replied
    CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    http://basketball.realgm.com/nba/dra...rafts/detailed

This one does a pretty good job explaining all the various conditions on traded draft picks.
    Thank you sir. that was two decent suggestions anyways. But I guess I should be wondering why I should ask any actual person a question when there is a google around?

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    Fully wrote: View Post
    Aldridge would be an awesome fit in the lineup, there's no doubt. The obvious problem is how you land him.

Wasn't there a rumour that the Cavs were offering the #1, Thompson and Waiters for him and got denied before the draft? It's pretty hard to fathom the Raps putting together a better offer than that without making JV available.
    I love Aldridge too but not likely to happen.

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    Fully wrote: View Post
    I love what Philly is doing this year.
    They'll be even better with Wiggins next year

Leave a comment:

• Fully
    replied
    I love what Philly is doing this year.

Leave a comment:

• isaacthompson
    replied
    Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Not really sure where to put this so.........

Memphis unloaded Tony Wroten, Jr. for a 2014 2nd round pick top 50 protected?!?!?!
    Never got a chance to show his stuff in Memphis.

If anything, this situation is better for him development-wise. Their PG rotation is currently a rookie and now a sophomore. If MCW can't live up to expectations, Wroten will get even more pt than he already will as a backup.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Not really sure where to put this so.........

Memphis unloaded Tony Wroten, Jr. for a 2014 2nd round pick top 50 protected?!?!?!

The Memphis Grizzlies traded guard Tony Wroten, a 2012 first-round NBA draft pick, to the Philadelphia 76ers for a future second-round selection, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Wroten, 20, was the Grizzlies' 25th overall pick. He averaged 2.6 points and 1.2 rebounds in 7.8 minutes per game.

Philadelphia is still working to meet the minimum team salary requirement of $52.811 million as it works to construct a roster before the start of training camp in September.

Wroten, a 6-foot-5 left-hander, left Washington in 2012 after an excellent freshman season in which he was the Huskies' second-leading scorer at 16 points per game.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--gr...192040315.html
    Wow.

I'm shocked.

Leave a comment:

• CalgaryRapsFan
    replied
    JawsGT wrote: View Post
    How do you guys keep track of the draft picks, in terms of what team has what picks? Is there a good site that summarizes this stuff?
    http://basketball.realgm.com/nba/dra...rafts/detailed

This one does a pretty good job explaining all the various conditions on traded draft picks.

Leave a comment:

• isaacthompson
    replied
    Amazing.

Leave a comment:

• ezz_bee
    replied
    This is genius!!! Living in a country where people don't really know that pretty much the answer to any question can be found on the internet can be frustrated. My wife and I have started to use the the acronym J.F.G.I. (Just F*cking Google It!)

When I show my wife this she might laugh soo hard she pees herself a little bit. Which would be awesome.

Leave a comment:

• TheGloveinRapsUniform
    replied
    personally, i dont mind the bantering as long as there's no cursing, racial and gender slurs.

when somebody calls me an idiot, it riles me to do more research to prove that im not an idiot, and make the other person look more of an idiot than he thinks of me.

I might be called an idiot for this right now but i dont think there's anybody "available" or would be made available come trade deadline that has the same line as Gay - 20pts, 6rebs, 3asts, 2stls or Demar - 18pts, 4rebs, 3asts.

So if the raps decide to trade them, might be an easy sell (albeit contracts), or if they decide to keep them, then the team can make use of them that other teams dont have.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    p00ka wrote: View Post
    lol, same here. precious
    I've already used it 8 times on my co-workers. Pure gold!

Leave a comment:

• p00ka
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I had no idea this existed. You just opened up a whole new world of sarcastic goodness for me to live by! And for that, I thank you.
    lol, same here. precious

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    I had no idea this existed. You just opened up a whole new world of sarcastic goodness for me to live by! And for that, I thank you.

Leave a comment:

• jimmie
    replied
    How do you guys keep track of the draft picks, in terms of what team has what picks? Is there a good site that summarizes this stuff?
    Also this:

http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2013/08...analysis-index

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+draft+picks+nba+teams+own

Leave a comment:

Working...
X