X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Vykis wrote: View Post
    Saw him in summer league, 2 years at least until he can at least become a rotation big man, rawer than sushi
    Then there are his character concerns which, according to reports and in addition to luxury tax implications, was a big reason why the Celtics dumped a 2012 first round draft pick after just one season.

Also, the fact that all 30 teams said, "No thank you" to a $1.3M prospect with 3 more years on his rookie deal - just 1 guaranteed - is another indication.

Leave a comment:

• Vykis
    replied
    Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Fab Melo would be dope, raw talent good hands athletic but low basement level ball IQ.... certainly better than what Gray could do I think.
    Saw him in summer league, 2 years at least until he can at least become a rotation big man, rawer than sushi

Leave a comment:

• Rapstor4Life
    replied
    stretch wrote: View Post
    A roster spot is open. Fab Melo anyone?

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...ing-to-report/
    Fab Melo would be dope, raw talent good hands athletic but low basement level ball IQ.... certainly better than what Gray could do I think.

Leave a comment:

• KHD
    replied
    Well this wasn't a surprise.

Leave a comment:

• stretch
    replied
    A roster spot is open. Fab Melo anyone?

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...ing-to-report/

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    akashsingh wrote: View Post
    q-rich's legacy was helping get rid of bargnani.
    He's a hero

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    akashsingh wrote: View Post
    Exactly.

Leave a comment:

• akashsingh
    replied
    tucas wrote: View Post
    We should start a thread on who left a bigger legacy in Toronto, Q-Rich, Vince, or Bargnani?

Leave a comment:

• Karl Marx.
    replied
    stretch wrote: View Post
    ...don't forget Alonzo!
    Actually Alonzo did left a legacy in Toronto.
    Just not the one we would like to remember.

Leave a comment:

• isaacthompson
    replied
    LBF wrote: View Post
    This thread is getting a bit too strong with the sarcasm..I'm almost starting to think you guys are serious..oh, who am I kidding? Q-Rich kersey raised to the rafters on opnening night, ftw!
    When one doesn't play a single second with the Raps, sarcasm is the only option. Haha

Leave a comment:

• Rapstor4Life
    replied

Raptor ALumni

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    replied
    This thread is getting a bit too strong with the sarcasm..I'm almost starting to think you guys are serious..oh, who am I kidding? Q-Rich kersey raised to the rafters on opnening night, ftw!

Leave a comment:

• Rapstor4Life
    replied
    Retire that mans number!

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    I've been trying for hours to find a good Q-Rich Raptors highlights video on YouTube, but it looks like they've all been taken down. Can anyone help me out? I'd like to link to a nice farewell highlight reel.

The real question is - will he kiss the claw at centre court when he comes back to the ACC? I hope he gets a standing O instead of lusty boos.

Leave a comment:

• phez
    replied
    great thread 10/10 will read again

Leave a comment:

Working...
X