Clear All

• BigCamB
    replied
    AAaaaaaaaaand another random pick

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Ric bucher:
    Source: Toronto looking to S&T Kyle Lowry to Miami for cash and future picks. Part II: Bosh opts out, returns to Toronto.

Someone hack his account?
    Last edited by mcHAPPY; Thu Jun 26, 2014, 10:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Jamshid wrote: View Post
    miserable who is miserable here ... I am having fun and enjoying seeing the like of you, who can not handle the reality and live in fantasy world scratching your heads and crying over this pick
    Tell ya what... I'm sitting here drinking my beers and i'm ok with it. I was a little pissed at first because I wanted Shabazz at least... But As Mangokid mentioned earlier, the 20's is a crapshoot. I do not live in a fantasy world, let me tell you. Somebody like you who can come one here and say "i told you this, i told you that!", You're the one in the fantasy world. You have all the answers but you have NONE of the answers. I guarantee you've never even heard of Bruno Caboclo, therefore your opion on the matter is null and void. You cannot tell me what position he played or what his height and weight is, so how would you even have an opinion that he won't work out? You have a nice evening, maybe tomorrow you will wake up with the rest of us, in the real world.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
    In other news:

We're blowing this team up??

Leave a comment:

• Other Scott
    replied
    I love how this thread has gone from "CRAZY!!!!" when the Raptors drafted him to "this may just work" 40 minutes later.

I agree it might work, by the way.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X