Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt52 wrote: View Post
    His issues with mental illness are well dicumented
    Whether you did it on purpose, I don't know, but the irony in the spelling mistake is awesome..
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I <3 mwp
      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

I for one, seem to be in the minority as I really like Crazy ron. He is a pretty good guy off the floor from what I have read, and on the floor he works hard. Few pretty stupid moves in his day but so what, the dude lives life, he's brave, and he does what he wants.

Its easy to put hate in a guys direction, its easy not to understand him, but for my part I will always like this guy. His twitter is awesome, he's a real person, not a stuck up ego maniac, and he's pretty hilarious.

As for his Toronto comment. He was referring more to his own lack of memory in general, not ripping on the raps, and in his defence, the entire Toronto roster is pretty forgettable for the most part.

Comment

Working...
        X