Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol mwp

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/n...ys-in-toronto/

He doesnt know who plays in Toronto lol some buzz about this all over twitter. just thought it was funny myself everyone gets brain farts.

It's all good, Metta.

Smoking pot in the long run causes some memory problems, no worries dude.

-------------

Anyway, it's funny, but still disrespectful. I hope Tyler will break his leg tomorrow.

Comment

that NY team is a mess so many head cases in one organization..

Comment

I thought this was going to be a vagrant thread of some climate apocalyptic catastrophist Laughing Out Loud at the evidence for the Medieval Warm Period

Comment

This is no big deal

Comment

MWP is one successful troll.
            NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

I suspect Metta is on a dosage of Prozac that would kill the average man. I'm surprised he can remember his name....

Comment

This guy's taking shots at us?!?! Awww, hell naww!

Comment

well he does have a ring. Err did till he auctioned it off.

WHO ARE WE TO QUESTION THIS GREAT CHAMPION?

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                    well he does have a ring. Err did till he auctioned it off.

WHO ARE WE TO QUESTION THIS GREAT CHAMPION?

nuff said
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

The only way to avoid comments like this one from MWP is to win.
                      Until then, this team is an open target for ridicule... GO RAPS!

Comment

Im convinced this dude has mental issues....but I think thats a given anyways?

As much as he irks me, I gotta admit he does bring excitement to the game even if its just to see what stupid antics he'll pull during the game. Let me also say, anyone who changes his/her name to Metta World Peace is an unstable, ego-maniac, moron IMO...might as well change your name to "LOOK AT ME EVERYONE! LOOK AT ME!"
                        - I think its for these reasons Im glad he's still in the league.

Comment

OldSchool wrote: View Post
                          Im convinced this dude has mental issues....but I think thats a given anyways?

As much as he irks me, I gotta admit he does bring excitement to the game even if its just to see what stupid antics he'll pull during the game. Let me also say, anyone who changes his/her name to Metta World Peace is an unstable, ego-maniac, moron IMO...might as well change your name to "LOOK AT ME EVERYONE! LOOK AT ME!"
                          - I think its for these reasons Im glad he's still in the league.
                          His issues with mental illness are well dicumented

Comment

I don't find this surprising. One thing I've learned from watching basketball is that players know the rules and how to play the game, but just because they're in the league doesn't mean they necessarily follow it. There have been countless times where a player has asked "Who plays there?" or when asked about a lesser player like Kobe with Jeremy Lin and say "Who's that?". Doesn't really bother me. If they don't remember who you are give them a reason to remember.

Comment

Meta is pure jokes man... no body should ever take him seriously

Comment

Working...
                              X