No announcement yet.

Intra Scrimmage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who the hell is in charge of the offense? Lowry wasn't turning the ball over every which way last year. I want some goddamn accountability.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
      Was at the game and it was fun for what it was. Two sequences were interesting for different reasons. There was a six or seven play stretch when gay and ross just went back and forth hitting threes. Fun to watch (and hopefully encouraging). The other play I'm not sure if I totally caught. Daye seemed to trip up Amir under the basket and they both fell. Lowry looked like he started getting into Daye and was jawing at him running back up the court. Did anyone notice that?
      Ya I saw that too it was weird Kyle is definitely a pitbull. What you hear about Lowry is true it seems hardworking, pitbull, alpha dude but regrettably true also a dick...but its cool I like people to be blunt with what they think.

Comment

The more you watch Lowry, the more you realize he's a total asshole.

But if his skill and ability can trump over that, as a fan, i don't care.

As a teammate, that sucks.

Comment

Didn't watch the game. And really had no intention of watching it. But based on some of the comments here and based on the 4 preseason games that i watched. I dont think its a stretch to say that the Raps need a starting PG badly.

Dont tell me, its only a preseason game or an intrasquad game, Lowry will come around. NO. Lowry is awful and i've been saying this since last season. Not a fan of his game at all. He takes a lot of unnecessary 3pt shot. He's very careless with the ball. Turnover prone. Not a fan.

Someone in here last year argued w/ me that Lowry is a top 10 PG LOL. What do you think of him now?
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

all of those people go quiet...

I even tried to use the search function to pull up some of the 'arguments' but the Raptors Republic search function is bollocks.

Comment

Btw, i still remember a bunch of people here saying they wouldn't trade Lowry for Wall. You know who you are!

I will never forget
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                Didn't watch the game. And really had no intention of watching it. But based on some of the comments here and based on the 4 preseason games that i watched. I dont think its a stretch to say that the Raps need a starting PG badly.

Dont tell me, its only a preseason game or an intrasquad game, Lowry will come around. NO. Lowry is awful and i've been saying this since last season. Not a fan of his game at all. He takes a lot of unnecessary 3pt shot. He's very careless with the ball. Turnover prone. Not a fan.

Someone in here last year argued w/ me that Lowry is a top 10 PG LOL. What do you think of him now?
                Really? Then why add your piece? Start a thread based off of, I don't know facts. Us fans don't even know if they are actually running plays yet.

Comment

Working...
                X