No announcement yet.

What? No Gamethread? Boston @ Raps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley with a great case study for analytics... miss fast break layup to make corner three

lol

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Stone looks pretty good with the 2nd unit. Can actually make a play for others sometimes.
      Sometimes?

How many games have you seen him play?
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

themasao wrote: View Post
        We can't tell the guy to never take a midrange jumper again. I don't have his shot chart in front of me, but I know at least 2 of his 4 FG's were layups. As long as he's mixing the two up (not to mention converting them), I don't see how we can be so critical.
        I dunno man, shot selection is basketball 101.
        I have no issue with the midrange game, it's just when the shots are taken.
        I hate to see the ball stick, and it's seldom a succesful formula (if ever).

What I saw that troubled me was a certain stubborness and tunnel vision.
        Like Gay had made up his mind the moment he got the ball.
        That's not team basketball, and it's a tendency of his.

I would take just about any player with an open look (except maybe Ross? sigh), before Rudy putting up a contested shot, and every iso play he takes with 10-15 seconds left on the shot clock, to me, is an open look squandered.

But also, hell yeah I'm critical

Comment

Fields is having a great game.

Comment

Fields for 3 :P
            -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
            -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Landry with the set shot 3!

C's announcers raving Bob Cousey!

Comment

Interesting to see Casey guard Olynyk with Fields, especially with JV and Acy on the floor as well.

Avery Bradley is guarding Ross very tight, need to get more baseline movement and screens on that.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  I really like Fields.... If he could shoot he'd be the total package
                  Right now, 5-7 and 3-4 at the line with a three.

Comment

JV should be focus here.

Just got a pass and trip to line.

Thus far in 2nd half they are totoally ignoring him

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Sometimes?

How many games have you seen him play?
                      Well I've seen every Raps preseason game. Though it was really hard to follow the last one because of shitty angles.

He makes good plays...sometimes. He also turns it over and is not a factor scoring the ball.

Comment

• Anyone know if Stone can actually shoot 3s? I've seen him take quite a few but I've never seen him hit one.

Comment

• Good thing the first real game is against Boston.

Comment

• I think Acy might be my favourite Rap this year. Great attitude and hustle. Wish the dude had more talent.

Courtney Lee could have a good year and get dealt at the deadline to a contender.

At least Ross followed his shot (sadly another miss). Very few NBAers seem to follow their shot.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• It's really amazing how often JV is able to make a block and just grab the ball. That's such a valuable and rare skill.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                                Anyone know if Stone can actually shoot 3s? I've seen him take quite a few but I've never seen him hit one.
                                That's his main weakness. He can't shoot.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X