Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #1: Boston Celtics 87 - Toronto Raptors 93 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently there are still some unsold tickets left for tonight (as per Raptors' facebook page). I assumed it would be a sellout tonight.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
      Apparently there are still some unsold tickets left for tonight (as per Raptors' facebook page). I assumed it would be a sellout tonight.
      Not many left..

Arena will be packed.

Comment

hmm if I hopped on a plane now, after a 4 hour flight and 30 minute (60 in rush hour) cab ride... I could catch the second half...

Comment

You could easily shave 7 minutes by flying Porter....

Comment

Wish I lived in TO. Oh well. I hope this is an absolute smashing. Celtics can eat a big bag of shit.
            "This just in........ THE RAPTORS ARE AMAZING!"

Comment

Go Raps Go hit the ground running boys! Raps have to take advantage of the teams with hurt players... I always miss openers :/ but I will be checking my phone like a crack addict tonight.

Comment

Finally real men's basketball! That Heat/Bulls game became a snorefest real quick after the Bulls foul trouble, but that Lakers game was something to behold. Damn, an entire 5 man bench unit kills the Clippers' starters for the final 15 minutes. Was fun to watch.

As long as Lowry is able to function reasonably well with that splint on his finger, this should be a blowout, early, but like others have said, EVERYTHING else is dropped in favour of seeing the lads back on the court.

Cheers, Go Raptors!!

Comment

Leafs play again tonight..... hopefully Raps done by 9ish, would suck to miss the end of the game.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
                    Leafs play again tonight..... hopefully Raps done by 9ish, would suck to miss the end of the game.
                    How dare you mention the Queafs in a Raptors thread!!!

Comment

Booooo! Downvote! Downvote! Where's the "No Like" button?
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

T-minus 2.5 hours! I can taste it!

Comment

Shame. Shame.

Comment

T-minus 2.5 hours! I can taste it!
                            What's it taste like? A fine scotch? White bread? The crud stuck under the arena seats?

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              What's it taste like? A fine scotch? White bread? The crud stuck under the arena seats?
                              Like Pizza Pizza :|

Comment

In addition to the Raptors game there are some other good match ups tonight. Washington-Detroit should be a real interesting game, as should Brooklyn-Cleveland. Sadly they're on the same time as the Raptors, and I have university exams next week, but thank god for free league pass for a week

Comment

Working...
                                X