Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA League Pass/GAME TIME/whatever its called..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA League Pass/GAME TIME/whatever its called..

Anybody got any VPN recommendations or any services they're currently using to bypass the blackouts? I don't mind paying seeing as I've already paid for the service so i might as well get to the enjoy the games live.

strong-vpn google it

Comment

I use strong VPN as well.
      Buschfire

Raptors fan since day 1.

Comment

I'm not looking to take the chance to be fined and sued, but these blackouts piss me off to no end. i'm still not going to buy a TV and cable Rogers/TSN.
        -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
        -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Alright looks like StrongVPN it is.

Comment

Raptorsss wrote: View Post
            I'm not looking to take the chance to be fined and sued, but these blackouts piss me off to no end. i'm still not going to buy a TV and cable Rogers/TSN.
            I think you're more likely to get struck by lighting

I've been stealing from Bell for 4 years

EDIT: Screw you, Bell! I hate you!
            Last edited by Nilanka; Fri Nov 1, 2013, 10:58 AM.

Comment

@Nilanka

And you just confessed in the public forum. Delete last post line until Google caches this page. Better be safe than sorry :-)
              Last edited by rocwell; Fri Nov 1, 2013, 10:06 AM.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                @Nilanka

And you just confessed in the public forum. Delete last post line until Google caches this page. Better be safe than sorry :-)
                It's ok. I'm logged in through a Minneapolis-based VPN through work. I've got every angle covered

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  It's ok. I'm logged in through a Minneapolis-based VPN through work. I've got every angle covered
                  You're not, actually.

Small piracy cases are very hard to prove, but if CAs can prove you did something wrong.. that small piracy case could lead to conviction.

Remember, CAs are working only for convictions. They don't give a fuck what you did, they only work for convictions to meet governments standard.

I'll tell you what can happen in your case.

ISP ( internet service provider ) are sending internet logs to gov. agencies. This is not rumors anymore.

Someone responsible finds out you've confessed ( guaranteed CA's victory. ) to your crime, but you used virtual private network, so in any court, that evidence would be illegible, right? It's actually not true. Everyone who uses VPN think - I'm good, nothing gonna happen. Even if your VPN provider say we delete your logs every hour, but the truth is that your ISP can track where you visited, what you wrote in public forums/blogs.. You know why? Because you're connected to VPN trough your ISP.

In order to be safe ( well you're safe using only vpn, but if you admit to crimes in public forums.... ) you need to create a tunnel. By using OpenVPN you can connect your ISP to any socks and then connect it to VPN.
                  So let's say you connect your ISP to England socks and then you connect to Minneapolis-based VPN network.

What your ISP sees: they log that you connected to England socks/proxy, and this is it.

If you're connecting to VPN without socks, then they can see you're connected to VPN. It's not 2008 anymore, gov. got smarter, and huge copyright claims are pressing other people and ISPs. I can tell at least couple more methods how police can catch you now.

Remember, if you get caught once, then every software ( especially Microsoft ) and movie download from torrent tracker could lead to fine from cops. ( well unless you secure yourself fully and work on slow internet or you just don't talk shit in public forums and you'll be fine using just VPN. )

Stay safe. Don't start war with police.

Disclaimer: This post is just for general information purposes and is not meant to be taken as recommendation!
                  Last edited by rocwell; Fri Nov 1, 2013, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Well it's a damn good thing I'm no longer a Bell costumer....

Comment

Anyone know how to cancel NBA League Pass. I got it on Direct TV and I think there is suppose to be a cancel date beyond which you cannot cancel but not sure when it is nor do I know how to cancel. I had already signed up and gave them my credit card info.

Comment

Indiana65 wrote: View Post
                        Anyone know how to cancel NBA League Pass. I got it on Direct TV and I think there is suppose to be a cancel date beyond which you cannot cancel but not sure when it is nor do I know how to cancel. I had already signed up and gave them my credit card info.
                        Nov 4th, I did the free trial and canceled.
                        -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                        -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

After finally having enough of my cable provider I had enough.

I set out to find a way to get all raptors games via NBA League pass and all Raptor games.. Here is how:

http://help.unotelly.com/support/art...e-pass-without

http://help.unotelly.com/support/sol...ational-league

Currently watching Spurs vs Cats

Comment

I am currently in Africa, which means that I'm not subject to any blackouts... unfortunately, the internet here is poo balls, so it's not even worth it.
                            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

you can actually get league pass on iOS completely free. all you have to do is replace some files on your device, set up a free vpn (like tunnelbear which can give you a UK address) and thats it. you just have to turn on the VPN to get around black out, and then toggle it off once the video starts (as free vpns like tunnelbear only give you a limited amount of free bandwidth)

Comment

Working...
                              X