Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If not Kyle, then who?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    TRex wrote: View Post
    Smart will be a top 5 pick maybe top 3. Exum top 5-8. Harrison top 10. Micic, never heard of him.

    Gonna be tough for the Raps get any of those guys. They need to get one via trade. Eric Bledsoe will be a RFA after this season i believe. Archie Goodwin is a good looking young PG. I'd target one of those 2 if im MU.
    Have you seen the Raptors play the first two games? A top 10 pick is looking very doable.

    Goodwin is a SG.

    If the Raps offered Bledsoe a reasonable contract, or even slightly overpaid, PHX would match. That is the nature of RFA.

    Comment


    • #32
      Ross for Schroeder

      Comment


      • #33
        Matt52 wrote: View Post
        Have you seen the Raptors play the first two games? A top 10 pick is looking very doable.

        Goodwin is a SG.


        If the Raps offered Bledsoe a reasonable contract, or even slightly overpaid, PHX would match. That is the nature of RFA.
        Come on!! LOL I know they played awful last night but its 2 games!

        Comment


        • #34
          TRex wrote: View Post
          Come on!! LOL I know they played awful last night but its 2 games!
          Where is the chemistry?

          What looks different between this team and the team that ended last season?

          Where is the internal/organic growth we've heard so much lip service paid? DeRozan annnnnd....... ????

          This team is just not very good. #truth

          Comment


          • #35
            Matt52 wrote: View Post
            Where is the chemistry?

            What looks different between this team and the team that ended last season?

            Where is the internal/organic growth we've heard so much lip service paid? DeRozan annnnnd....... ????

            This team is just not very good. #truth
            I know you want them to rig for Wiggins. But this is ridiculous, you're clearly overreacting. Its 2 games man.

            If they're still playing shit come game 20-25. Then i'm with you maybe its time to blow it up and tank.

            Comment


            • #36
              TRex wrote: View Post
              I know you want them to rig for Wiggins. But this is ridiculous, you're clearly overreacting. Its 2 games man.

              If they're still playing shit come game 20-25. Then i'm with you maybe its time to blow it up and tank.
              No, I'm not riggin' for Wiggins. This draft has a number of franchise altering talent.

              As for overreacting, enjoy your own opinion, but I'm tired of the excuses.

              This core has been together for 35 games regular season games, 8 pres season games, 1 month of pre season practice AND they still look like an expansion draft mish-mash put together a few days ago.

              Go through the other teams and tell me how they are not a top 10 lottery team. Lots of people around here in the summer/preseason talking about how Raps so much better than Boston and yet they barely beat them. Many other saying Atlanta is not going to make the playoffs/Raps better, well Atlanta handed them their behinds.

              Its only two games if you forget about the last 10 months of the same core and coach.

              Comment

              Working...
              X