X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    I know you want them to rig for Wiggins. But this is ridiculous, you're clearly overreacting. Its 2 games man.

If they're still playing shit come game 20-25. Then i'm with you maybe its time to blow it up and tank.
    No, I'm not riggin' for Wiggins. This draft has a number of franchise altering talent.

As for overreacting, enjoy your own opinion, but I'm tired of the excuses.

This core has been together for 35 games regular season games, 8 pres season games, 1 month of pre season practice AND they still look like an expansion draft mish-mash put together a few days ago.

Go through the other teams and tell me how they are not a top 10 lottery team. Lots of people around here in the summer/preseason talking about how Raps so much better than Boston and yet they barely beat them. Many other saying Atlanta is not going to make the playoffs/Raps better, well Atlanta handed them their behinds.

Its only two games if you forget about the last 10 months of the same core and coach.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Where is the chemistry?

What looks different between this team and the team that ended last season?

Where is the internal/organic growth we've heard so much lip service paid? DeRozan annnnnd....... ????

This team is just not very good. #truth
    I know you want them to rig for Wiggins. But this is ridiculous, you're clearly overreacting. Its 2 games man.

If they're still playing shit come game 20-25. Then i'm with you maybe its time to blow it up and tank.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Come on!! LOL I know they played awful last night but its 2 games!
    Where is the chemistry?

What looks different between this team and the team that ended last season?

Where is the internal/organic growth we've heard so much lip service paid? DeRozan annnnnd....... ????

This team is just not very good. #truth

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Have you seen the Raptors play the first two games? A top 10 pick is looking very doable.

Goodwin is a SG.

If the Raps offered Bledsoe a reasonable contract, or even slightly overpaid, PHX would match. That is the nature of RFA.
    Come on!! LOL I know they played awful last night but its 2 games!

Leave a comment:

• Rapstor4Life
    replied
    tkfu wrote: View Post
    Atlanta's got no reason to do that--they've already got a starting PG, Schröder's already a very capable backup, and he's on a super-cheap contract for the next 4 years. Why would they want less than a year of Kyle Lowry (who obviously wouldn't resign there to be a backup)?
    Ross for Schroeder

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Smart will be a top 5 pick maybe top 3. Exum top 5-8. Harrison top 10. Micic, never heard of him.

Gonna be tough for the Raps get any of those guys. They need to get one via trade. Eric Bledsoe will be a RFA after this season i believe. Archie Goodwin is a good looking young PG. I'd target one of those 2 if im MU.
    Have you seen the Raptors play the first two games? A top 10 pick is looking very doable.

Goodwin is a SG.

If the Raps offered Bledsoe a reasonable contract, or even slightly overpaid, PHX would match. That is the nature of RFA.

Leave a comment:

• tkfu
    replied
    Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Trade Lowry for Schroeder
    Atlanta's got no reason to do that--they've already got a starting PG, Schröder's already a very capable backup, and he's on a super-cheap contract for the next 4 years. Why would they want less than a year of Kyle Lowry (who obviously wouldn't resign there to be a backup)?

Leave a comment:

• Rapstor4Life
    replied
    Trade Lowry for Schroeder

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Smart is 6'4"
    Exum 6'6"
    Micic 6'4"

If you like tall PGs this is the draft for you!
    Smart will be a top 5 pick maybe top 3. Exum top 5-8. Harrison top 10. Micic, never heard of him.

Gonna be tough for the Raps get any of those guys. They need to get one via trade. Eric Bledsoe will be a RFA after this season i believe. Archie Goodwin is a good looking young PG. I'd target one of those 2 if im MU.

Leave a comment:

• RaptorsFan4Life
    replied
    white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    He looked really far from ready though. He still has some potential, but he's a project, and probably better served developing somewhere else for a year or two.

It's unfortunate. I think that suspension really put a dent in his development because he needed that game experience.
    There is no way he's worse than Daye, Stone and Bycks. Hell even Augustin looked garbage in the preseason but he has played decent so far.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
    It is still blowing my mind no one picked up Kabongo. We have guys like Augustin, Stone and Bycks on the team but we don't pick up a Canadian point guard with MASSIVE upside and pretty much no risks attached? wtf?
    He looked really far from ready though. He still has some potential, but he's a project, and probably better served developing somewhere else for a year or two.

It's unfortunate. I think that suspension really put a dent in his development because he needed that game experience.

Leave a comment:

• RaptorsFan4Life
    replied
    It is still blowing my mind no one picked up Kabongo. We have guys like Augustin, Stone and Bycks on the team but we don't pick up a Canadian point guard with MASSIVE upside and pretty much no risks attached? wtf?

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
    It doesn't matter, Lowry can't even run pick and roll with one of the best pick and roll big men IN THE LEAGUE in Amir. It's just sad. Look at how well Amir was playing when Calderon was here, and look at what he's doing now.
    What are you talking about?

Amir has the "Summer 3"

*sarcasm*

Seriously though, adding Dragic does very little for this team with current roster make up and coaching.

Leave a comment:

• RaptorsFan4Life
    replied
    PG not going to do much with Gay and DD taking 40 shots a game between them.

Dragic also made it clear he didn't like cold weather.
    It doesn't matter, Lowry can't even run pick and roll with one of the best pick and roll big men IN THE LEAGUE in Amir. It's just sad. Look at how well Amir was playing when Calderon was here, and look at what he's doing now.
    Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Fri Nov 1, 2013, 11:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    Smart is 6'4"
    Exum 6'6"
    Micic 6'4"

If you like tall PGs this is the draft for you!
    Even Christon is 6'3'' and has good length.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X