Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4: Miami Heat 104 - Toronto Raptors 95 (F)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Game #4: Miami Heat 104 - Toronto Raptors 95 (F)

    CANT WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT

    Considering how Miamis been playing lately...
    I'm feeling a double u
    hopefully demar puts on a show and rudy finally figures out what hes doing
    and hopefully coach doesn't make stupid decisions .. (fingers crossed)
    if we pull it off oh man!

    (insert video here)

    cant find one loool.
    story time:
    but i remember last year when we played the heat at home we held it together untill the final quarter and we blew it, thanks to bosh who totally went off with three pointers, and some fans yelled 'why didint you play like that when you where in Toronto', then the acc fell pin drop silent and it stayed like that till the end of the game.

    btw, who's got tickets ?
    Last edited by lilmamba_; Mon Nov 4, 2013, 08:54 PM.
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

  • #2
    Bosh's status for the game unknown. Stayed behind in Miami because his wife was giving birth to their new daughter. I'm sure there's a possibility he travels and plays tomorrow, but as of now he's not with the team.

    Center Chris Bosh did not travel with the Miami Heat to Toronto in advance of Tuesday's game against the Toronto Raptors at Air Canada Centre.

    Earlier in the day, Bosh's wife, Adrienne, gave birth to a daughter, the couple's second child. Dylan Skye Bosh was born at 5:55 a.m., checking in at 6 pounds, 14 ounces, 19 inches long. The team said Bosh's status for Tuesday's game is undetermined
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/m...0,422004.story

    Comment


    • #3
      white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Bosh's status for the game unknown. Stayed behind in Miami because his wife was giving birth to their new daughter. I'm sure there's a possibility he travels and plays tomorrow, but as of now he's not with the team.



      http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/m...0,422004.story
      aww u beat me to it
      "Masai WILL win us a championship"
      - Tim Leiweke

      Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

      Reporter: "How can you say that?"

      Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

      Comment


      • #4
        without bosh we have a decent chance
        "Masai WILL win us a championship"
        - Tim Leiweke

        Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

        Reporter: "How can you say that?"

        Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

        Comment


        • #5
          KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
          without bosh we have a decent chance
          How's that work? With Bosh on our team, we didn't even have a decent chance against Lebron and a bunch of scrubs..and that was Cleveland..Cleveland
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

          Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

          Comment


          • #6
            LBF wrote: View Post
            How's that work? With Bosh on our team, we didn't even have a decent chance against Lebron and a bunch of scrubs..and that was Cleveland..Cleveland
            Realistically, we'll collapse in the 4th and lose by 15. I'm just trying to keep it positive :P
            "Masai WILL win us a championship"
            - Tim Leiweke

            Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

            Reporter: "How can you say that?"

            Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

            Comment


            • #7
              Good job lilmamba, game thread one day early it's like getting ready for playoffs game.

              Comment


              • #8
                Minnisota though the lost came back from a 27 point deficit at the half against Cleavland because they went small.

                weigh the pluses and minuses against the Heat though you stay big cause they always play small lol.

                Comment


                • #9
                  whats a leggo
                  @sweatpantsjer

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ceez wrote: View Post
                    whats a leggo
                    leggo
                    The most unintelligent way to say "Let's Go."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Career wise both of are two wings have played well against Miami. Bosh being gone helps a lot. With Bosh out that means less spacing for their wings in th starting line up. If they start birdman and haslem we can really clog up the paint. My guess their start Birdman and Battier. Either way that's another good rebounder out the line. With us being the best rebounding teams in the league. It adds to our advantage! Feels good to say we're the best at something. Wait! Could the Raptors finally have an identity?
                      @Chr1st1anL

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        Career wise both of are two wings have played well against Miami. Bosh being gone helps a lot. With Bosh out that means less spacing for their wings in th starting line up. If they start birdman and haslem we can really clog up the paint. My guess their start Birdman and Battier. Either way that's another good rebounder out the line. With us being the best rebounding teams in the league. It adds to our advantage! Feels good to say we're the best at something. Wait! Could the Raptors finally have an identity?
                        You've just created it bro.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          ceez wrote: View Post
                          whats a leggo

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'm excited.

                            This will be a good test - with or without Bosh.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'm calling the key to the game will be DeMar's match up against Wade. He must dominate for us to have a chance. JV too, but I get the feeling he is going to be in foul trouble from the get go.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X