Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drake partnership to try and lure Durant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

phez wrote: View Post
    PG - ??
    SG - Derozan
    SF - Wiggins
    PF - Durant
    C - Jonas
    Get a 2nd first round pick this season and whoever slides to the 10-14 range from Harrison, Smart, or Exum

Comment

PG - ??
      SG - Derozan
      SF - Wiggins
      PF - Durant
      C - Jonas
      Thats some new school Miami Heat shit. Like potential dynasty shit...

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
        Thats some new school Miami Heat shit. Like potential dynasty shit...
        Not going to happen without a tank this year.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
          Not going to happen without a tank this year.
          O I know but its good to fantasize lol. Im a firm believer Wiggins wont be here till after his rookie deal is over. unless Ujiri pulls a Jim Buss

Comment

PG - ??
            SG - Derozan
            SF - Wiggins
            PF - Durant
            C - Jonas
            Looking forward to the 43-year old Nash rumours....

Comment

#BringBackUzoh

Comment

feet85 wrote: View Post
                If he still has that affinity for bringing a team out of nowhere and making them championship contenders, well, well, well Kevin, have we got a challenge for you!!

Comment

Masai is talking about Durant here! I swear it!

We do know Ujiri will not build the way the Miami Heat have — “I wish I could,” he says with a smile — and he has expressed a distaste for extended tanking. But to win titles you almost always need superstars (read: Durant). What are the odds you can win a title without superstars?

“The chances are, for me, they’re slim,” Ujiri says. “I totally agree that, yes, you have to have one (read: Durant) or a couple of those guys, but how do you create it where — I can’t come into Toronto or come into Denver and give the excuse that, ‘Hey, I can’t get (read: Durant) any of those guys.’

So I have to create the environment here. I have to create that environment. It starts with the young players, it starts with the culture you create there, it starts with drafting well. You bring those players (read: Durant), and you attract those players (read: Durant).”

http://sports.nationalpost.com/2013/...tep-at-a-time/

Comment

I'm sure Colangelo said similar words while secretly referring to Turkoglu....

Comment

I don't think drake could bag durant, but i could see Brandon Jennings deff coming to play in the black and red. Jennings is a mega Drake fan and DDD is his Homie, But please dont come i hate watching step back jumpers.

Comment

Jalen Rose predicts Durant will go to Houston.
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Drake is employee of MLSE, that means he must comply with CBA rules too.
                          Yeah and the mayor isn't supposed to smoke crack either...
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Raptorman15 wrote: View Post
                            Heard second hand from someone who has spoken to the MLSE about Drake and part of the reason for the partnership. Seems like he was brought on board at least in part to try and lure his friend Kevin Durant to Toronto. The Raptors cannot speak to Durant under the CBA but they can use Drake to try and get him here.

What do you think? Could be B.S. but I wouldn't put it past Leiweke to go all out like this.
                            Says Rob Ford after putting down the pipe.
                            “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Working...
                            X