Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #7: Utah Jazz 91 - Toronto Raptors 115 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
    who do you see us beating besides philly?
    Bulls. There are still a lot of questions to be answered in Bulls game + they'll have 3 days off before match vs Raptors. I've been gambling on NBA lines since 10' and noticed that most of the teams struggle after break. 3 days is a lot. ( I'm not talking about full of veteran teams, spurs :cough: ) I still don't see any signs that we're tanking, so if everyone is healthy, I'm guessing that we'll take this Bulls game.

Philly... They play hard, it's like they're on the mission to win it all. It doesn't look nice, but they can get it done.

My stupid prediction for the next 5 games:

vs HOU: L
    vs MEM: L
    vs CHI: W
    vs POR: W
    vs PHI: L

Comment

• Houston is where our five game win streak started last year, just sayin
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
        Houston is where our five game win streak started last year, just sayin
        "The past is never where you think you left it." - someone

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          "The past is never where you think you left it." - someone
          i think the raptors are an exception
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Working...
          X